Huawei Ascend P6 — Photos in gallery (previews) don't show

• Replies:3
Lucy Z
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 26, 2014, 9:12:26 AM via Website

Hi!

When i open gallery on my P6 i can't see previews of taken photos, sometimes few load but mostly none. Even when i click on photo, sometimes it takes a while untill the photo loads. If someone has an idea how to solve this issue, please help.

Thanx,

L

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 26, 2014, 9:37:51 AM via Website

Well, that's really weird have you tried clearing the cache and the data of the Gallery application, if not then try doing it by going to the task manager> Gallery, clear the data and the cache. Once done again try opening the gallery and check if you can view the previews of the taken photos and ..... !! :) If that still doesn't helps you then try factory resetting your device.

Otherwise what you can do is wait a bit unless some other Admins, Moderator, or members come out with some new trick. :( I hope clearing cache and data will work out for you. :?

PS: Before factory resetting always remember to backup you data before moving forward as factory resetting will make remove all the personnel data.

Lucy Z
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 26, 2014, 9:58:49 AM via Website

I've done factory reset yesterday and it didn't help. I cleaned cache and data now but also no change :( :( I guess I'm gonna have to take the phone to manufacturer for repair if there are no other options to try :/

Thank you anyway, maybe there will be more solutions here :)