I am new to this forum

• Replies:3
Ismael Jenkins
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 20, 2014, 2:17:48 PM via Website

Hello Friends, I am Mary, a stay home mom from California. I am new to this exciting forum and looking forward to meet new people and find some great money saving deals in this hard time. With 4 kids in the house, any awesome deal is always welcome. I have always used the traditional mail coupon methods for years for basic groceries and everyday stuff but this is actually my first time being on a forum like this to be with like minded friends who share the same mindset. Would love to hear back from you guys ! Thanks & Cheers - Mary :)

— modified on Jun 20, 2014, 2:28:42 PM by moderator

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jun 20, 2014, 3:31:56 PM via Website

Hey Mary
you have chosen the right forum. you will definitely love this forum .count me into your friends list
i am mobilecracker from india currently working in a software development company . its good to see you ..
see you around ...

Ready To Help You.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 20, 2014, 5:34:08 PM via Website

Hi Mary,

Welcome to the AndroidPIT forum :)

If you've got any questions go ahead and start a thread, or you can message myself or one of our awesome mods at any time.

We run weekly app sales column, should that be of interest to you. The latest one is here: https://www.nextpit.com/app-sales-20-06-2014

See you around :D