Did anyone heard that? PayPal added as a payment option for Google Play.

• Replies:7
Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 21, 2014, 7:18:16 AM via Website

Time has come to put the credit card and Gogle play gift cards away, now we can finally having a taste of purchasing Google Play content using our PayPal account. Google has announced that users can pay for apps, books, videos, and music using their Paypal account. From the last couple of years there has been a couple of rumours that Google play content can soon be purchased from the PayPal account but now the time has finally arrived.

Here's a list of the places that support paying for Google Play content with PayPal. So find your country out of it :)

Austria
Belgium
Canada
Finland
France
Germany
Ireland
Italy
Netherlands
Spain
<3 United States :D
United Kingdom.

— modified on May 21, 2014, 7:20:21 AM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 21, 2014, 11:59:55 AM via Website

Oops, I haven't seen that :( How the ...... I have missed this post ?? I keep on checking the AndroidPit for the update but somehow I think this post has passed away from my ........... :? Maybe I should start looking the post even more closely. ;)

Alis Nikol
  • Forum posts: 9

May 21, 2014, 1:16:21 PM via Website

Ya I have heard about that, this makes whole process of payment effective. Now only one google play store account is eligible with one credit card for transaction. This also removes duplicacy and motivate for genuine working.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

May 21, 2014, 4:19:50 PM via Website

I guess the next question is, what's best out of Google Wallet, credit cards, PayPal and so on? I had a PayPal account but forgot about it once I got to Germany (until now!) and I've never set up Google Wallet. Maybe I'm still living in the dark ages!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting