whatsapp apps hang or not responding - Android Mobile

• Replies:19
  • Answered
Sandip Soni
  • Forum posts: 3

May 19, 2014, 1:47:22 AM via Website

i am having problem for WhatsApp apps of android mobile. the open WhatsApp apps then blank or hang and after same time show error message come to "WhatsApp is not responding. would you like to close it?" and show option wait and close. many time wait option tap and long time waiting after opened WhatsApp successful done. what is problem to come this error. please help me... please please help.

My device details:
Phone : Micromax Ninja A91
Android: Ice Cream Sandwich
Android Version: 4.0.4

Umar

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 19, 2014, 7:27:03 AM via Website

Well, @Sandip try going to the application manager and clear the cache and the data stored by the what's app and then again try using the whats app. I hope this time the lag is going to be fixed.

Note: After cleaning the cache and the data stored by the whats app you may need to login to the whats app account again.

— modified on May 19, 2014, 7:27:18 AM

Sandip Soni

May 21, 2014, 4:26:14 PM via Website

Thanks John Farrell.

I do process your suggestion and working OK.

Sandip Soni

May 21, 2014, 4:27:59 PM via Website

Loie Favre

Good suggestion John, that will likely work.

Let us know if you are still having issues Sandip!

Loie Favre : yes, Issues solve or working ok now whatsapp apps.

RoMan PA MP RBKhybrid
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 9, 2014, 7:43:55 PM via Website

John F.

Well, @Sandip try going to the application manager and clear the cache and the data stored by the what's app and then again try using the whats app. I hope this time the lag is going to be fixed.

Note: After cleaning the cache and the data stored by the whats app you may need to login to the whats app account again.

I cleaned images video and sound files, but I have same problems (pls solve it) mob samsung note 2

Avdhesh Saroch

Apr 24, 2015, 8:23:00 AM via Website

Hii there I'am Avdhesh Saroch from Shimla (India). I'am having prob on my micromax A106 unite phone. No app is orking even gallery is not responding. when i'am trying to clear cache data on aap manager nthing is showing there also.I mean no data.. its jst showing computing.. but not giving data. Please help me by suggesting if there is something to resolve this problem.

satish steven

Feb 13, 2016, 11:20:27 AM via Website

whats app not responding message frequently occuring i have so many broadcast list if i uninstall will i loose broadcast list some one pls help me

Lakshmi Anantha

Nov 5, 2016, 6:39:24 AM via Website

hi, if i clear cache & application manager my data wil be lost rite like images ?

Prasanna Kumar

Feb 13, 2017, 3:28:23 PM via Website

My WhatsApp hangs .If you are sending msg it selects all contact.unable to scroll up.always shows latest msg.unable to contact.very much problematic. Please help me.I uninstalled my times.even cleared cache many times.still not solving my problems.

Justin Jones
  • Forum posts: 13

Feb 14, 2017, 3:51:56 AM via Website

Might as well re-install WhatsApp.
What's more, perhaps it's time for you to update to a latter operating version.

Rob van Damme

Feb 23, 2017, 8:28:04 AM via Website

Well, Justin, maybe some Android devices cannot work with newer OS versions.
This is either related to a Google update on the 'Google Play services', or to Whatsapp.
I have two older Smartphones (Sony Xperia Neo and a Samsung) here in my household, both with exactly the same problem.
They both worked fine Including Whatsapp, until early this week, now they keep crashing, so far that I had to reset to factory settings to get them running again several times.
When I started to reinstall apps they started to crash again after Whatsapp connected and downloaded the call history.
The phone runs out of memory and every possible service crashes continuously.
When I reset without Whatsapp it keeps running normally, but with a low memory message..

These old smartphones have not much memory, so that is why I assume a Google update is the problem.
The Google services take up to 80% of the available memory.

Umar

May 8, 2017, 10:07:52 PM via Website

H hjhypff

Umar

May 8, 2017, 10:08:36 PM via Website

G jdzklydgs igjckcji g uigjchxcj

Umar

May 8, 2017, 10:09:02 PM via Website

9u igjvvlif pucogdpu vkiuu

Jenifer Florida
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 2, 2017, 2:21:13 PM via Website

OMG!! This is very old Problem.

Jenifer Florida
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 10, 2017, 8:43:18 AM via Website

Old problem sure

— modified on Aug 10, 2017, 8:47:01 AM

Pankaj choudhary

Nov 2, 2017, 1:34:16 PM via Website

I tried all ideas but not solve this problem
1. Whatsapp uninstalling
2. Clear catch
3.clear data
4. Phone hard reset
But not solve my problem
Problem is ( whatsapp isn't responding )

Zero

Dec 8, 2017, 11:09:00 AM via Website

it's likely that you have too many messages, clear your messages. or archive them

Rubnawaz Qureshi

Apr 19, 2018, 9:48:32 PM via Website

it's likely that you have too many whatsapp status, clear your whatsapp status. or messages.