Samsung Galaxy S4 — Screen freaks out during calls and to my ear.

• Replies:2
Brandi Garcia
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 27, 2014, 3:05:35 AM via Website

Has anyone experienced this problem? I will be on the phone mid sentence and see a flashing light out tbe corner of my eye. I pull the phone away from my face to see what is going on. When it makes up its mind it will let me see the screen instead of black I have already sent 4 text messages and 3 emails (yes it does both) and has opened several web pages. This is my 3rd S4 since black Friday and I am getting very frustrated. I have tried Sprint technical support but they look at me lime I have done lost my ever lovin mind and the stupid think will not do it again. Can someone please point me in the right direction before I aske the wrong person and they send me to the mental ward? Thank you

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 28, 2014, 8:34:01 AM via Website

Haa.... haa It seems that this phone is giving you hell of a trouble, But truly I am not getting what's happening with you does the screen keep on blinking while you were in the call or something else???? Assuming that your screen is keep on flashing while you are in the call I would say try clearing the front sensor, this is happening with my phone too but once I changes the laminated sheet and cleaned my phone It again started working fine. :O

roy Ellis
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 30, 2014, 3:06:57 AM via App

have you tried wiping the system cache since this is your 3rd phone i can assume there's not alot on it so just do a factory reset. call settings uncheck proximity sensor do soft reset