Ive been reading about rooting...

• Replies:5
Lance Bonds
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 27, 2014, 12:34:46 AM via Website

And I want to do it but I'm not a computer whiz. I have a ZTE Savvy Z750C Android version 4.1.2, any suggestions?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 28, 2014, 11:54:21 AM via Website

Didn't get that on what basis you are trying to get suggestion?? I mean are you asking about rooting your device or ??? As this is thread is created under the root so I'm going to consider you are asking about rooting. Well, rooting do gives you the chances of getting some perks like you can flash any other firmware from third party.... etc but it has its own disadvantages as if you'd bought a new device then I will not consider doing it because it is going to void my warranty. Rest depends upon you either you want to sacrifice the warranty or the perks. :devil:

— modified on Apr 28, 2014, 11:59:02 AM

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Apr 28, 2014, 3:37:14 PM via App

As far as I'm aware there are no custom roms or recovery for the savvy. Obviously you would be able to use apps that require root, and perform root-only tasks like remove system software etc., but if you make any mistakes you'd basically need to factory reset your phone, if that's possible.

Sinkster

Renz Renz
  • Forum posts: 8

Apr 28, 2014, 6:11:50 PM via Website

hello guys, I install a custom rom for GALAXY POCKET GT-S5300…..and now I want to restore it in stock rom but I cant find that stock rom (PDA, CSC) because hotfile.com ceased all operations …I really need your help . can you give me a link where to download it? thanks

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Apr 28, 2014, 7:19:43 PM via Website

Renz Renz

hello guys, I install a custom rom for GALAXY POCKET GT-S5300…..and now I want to restore it in stock rom but I cant find that stock rom (PDA, CSC) because hotfile.com ceased all operations …I really need your help . can you give me a link where to download it? thanks

You should post in the appropriate part of the forum. Here's the xda thread anyway.

Sinkster

Renz Renz
  • Forum posts: 8

Apr 29, 2014, 5:23:28 AM via Website

thanks Sinkster but i dont know how to download in 4shared.com..... its really confusing :)