which launcher is the best for me?

• Replies:7
Yossi Natanson
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 18, 2014, 9:26:43 AM via Website

I'm using now lightning launcher which is very nice but don't have real support

and since I bump all the time into questions, I'm looking for a launcher that have good tech support and/or active forum / community

recommendations?

thanks

AJ STA ANA
  • Forum posts: 54

Apr 18, 2014, 10:10:30 AM via Website

I would recommend go launcher because you can easily change themes and customize it,but if you want quick access to your apps i recommend using aviate launcher which is the launcher i am using

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Apr 18, 2014, 10:32:11 AM via Website

There are literally dozens of launchers, most of which have some type of support. The most popular are probably Apex or Nova, while Aviate, Themer Beta, Buzz launcher and Go launcher also come highly recommended. If you have KitKat running on your phone then you can use the Google Now Launcher, plus there are launchers such as SFLauncher, Action Launcher or Launcher8 which are nicely different from the norm. I normally use the stock KitKat launcher, mainly because the more theming options I have the less productive I become :) but I have tried almost every launcher on the market with varying degrees of satisfaction. Personally I'd say the best all-round launchers are Nova or Apex though.

Sinkster

Nik Burin
  • Forum posts: 53

Apr 18, 2014, 10:57:41 AM via App

Buzz launcher is decent with thousands of themes which really stand out, used it for a while but then switched back to stock

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 21, 2014, 9:31:19 AM via Website

Well, @Yossi why don't you try using next launcher 3D it will surely customise your phone to the extreme, your device will have a jump to the 3D world. I would say it worth trying.

donalam
  • Forum posts: 19

Apr 23, 2014, 10:15:58 AM via Website

use comodo dragon

Cindy Lee
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 23, 2014, 11:42:24 AM via Website

CLauncher is good for me, you can login the active forum of the Mobogenie site which is its official site.

— modified on Apr 29, 2014, 9:27:32 AM

Tooleap
  • Forum posts: 13

Apr 23, 2014, 2:07:11 PM via Website

I thinks Nova launcher is generally good, with a lot of customization options to play with

tahayaro