- Forum posts: 877
Mar 20, 2014, 12:28:45 PM via Website
Mar 20, 2014 12:28:45 PM via Website
1) Crushing candies on the bottom is better than crushing candies at the top, because candies drop down, creating the potential for a cascade effect that essentially gives you free moves.
2) The two best combinations are the wrapped candy and the striped candy, and the sprinkle donut hole and the striped candy.
3) When you start playing, you're given three free lollipop candies. DO NOT WASTE THEM. They are the only free items you'll ever be given throughout the game.
4) You only get a certain number of moves to complete most levels in Candy Crush Saga. Always act like you have one less than it says because if you beat a board on the last turn, it doesn't always register.
5) Look around before you cave and take the game's proposed solution. Usually the game gives your the wrong move.
6) Match three or more of the same types of candy together to clear them. If you match five in an L shape, you create a bomb. If you match four in a row, you get a striped candy. If you match a bomb and a stripe candy together, a much larger board-clearing explosion occurs (see below).
7) The explosion of a bomb and a stripe candy wipes out three entire rows horizontally and three entire rows vertically. These types of bombs are necessary as you move into harder levels that require an excessive amount of "jelly" to be cleared in a limited number of moves.
8) Clear Jellies on the end, because they are the hardest to get rid of.
9) Know how the chocoloates work: If you've eaten a piece of chocolate one round, chocolate will not regenerate the following round.
10) Cheat the time for extra lives: Go to Settings > General> Date & Time > Set Time Off > Set Date and Time > Add two hours forward and get 4 more lives in your game. You will eventually have to pay back the time, but schedule that for when you're sleeping anyway. Remember to change the time from PM to AM if you are going past midnight.
Do you know of any other cheats for Candy Crush Saga?
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting