share code flappy bird clone - Flap star bird Game

• Replies:3
Lizhi vnju
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 13, 2014, 5:03:16 PM via Website

Dear all
I'd like to share source code of flappy bird clone Game written by cocos2dx to everyone
1. Download source code here github.com/lizhi5753186/MyFlappyBird
2. Design your own bird , your own graphic
3. Demo Flap star bird Game at Google Play, I tried to make it become similar with flappy bird game 99%. link on Google Play here play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vms.VmsFlappyBird
or QRCODE

thanks

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Mar 14, 2014, 11:06:27 AM via Website

Hi Lizhi!

I've moved your posts to the correct forum category: my version of Flappy Bird. And I have also merged your posts.

Also, please take the time to introduce yourself in your Meet & Greet forum category so that you can better get to know the people who might eventually install your app.

There's also a Developer's Forum here too where you can ask questions as well as share advice if you have any to give!

Cheers!
Your AndroidPIT Team!

— modified on Mar 14, 2014, 11:08:22 AM

Lizhi vnju
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 15, 2014, 6:07:58 PM via Website

Loie Favre
Hi Lizhi!

I've moved your posts to the correct forum category: my version of Flappy Bird. And I have also merged your posts.

Cheers!
Your AndroidPIT Team!
thank Loie Favre. You look nice and beautiful<3

caslor casloras
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 24, 2014, 12:19:34 PM via Website

hi thanks for the code i try it to my eclipse and i am getting some errors after i import the project i have these errors

Description Resource Path Location Type Cocos2dxGLSurfaceView cannot be resolved to a type MyFlappyBird.java /MyFlappyBird/src/com/lh/PhoneGame line 38 Java Problem Cocos2dxGLSurfaceView cannot be resolved to a type MyFlappyBird.java /MyFlappyBird/src/com/lh/PhoneGame line 38 Java Problem Cocos2dxGLSurfaceView cannot be resolved to a type MyFlappyBird.java /MyFlappyBird/src/com/lh/PhoneGame line 37 Java Problem Cocos2dxActivity cannot be resolved to a type MyFlappyBird.java /MyFlappyBird/src/com/lh/PhoneGame line 34 Java Problem Cocos2dxActivity cannot be resolved to a type MyFlappyBird.java /MyFlappyBird/src/com/lh/PhoneGame line 31 Java Problem The import org.cocos2dx cannot be resolved MyFlappyBird.java /MyFlappyBird/src/com/lh/PhoneGame line 27 Java Problem The import org.cocos2dx cannot be resolved MyFlappyBird.java /MyFlappyBird/src/com/lh/PhoneGame line 26 Java Problem

I build a path for the lib file and resolve the errors fixed but i am getting a new one that dont know how to fix it

Archive for required library: 'libs/armeabi/libcocos2dcpp.so' in project 'MyFlappyBird' cannot be read or is not a valid ZIP file MyFlappyBird Build path Build Path Problem

Any help ? thanks in advance