- Forum posts: 432
Mar 11, 2014, 12:21:24 PM via Website
Mar 11, 2014 12:21:24 PM via Website
- answering member’s posts & questions
- contributing to the forum with own posts
- moderating the forum for spam
- some free time to do the job (to be able to check the forum at least 3-4 times a week)
- ability to be helpful, reasonable, and the most importantly neutral (you cannot complain, be negative, etc)
- knowledge of the Android (beginner to experience)
- any moderator/ admin experience in other Android communities (not necessary)
- knowledge of AndroidPIT forum rules
- be able to communicate in English and write with proper grammar and spell check posts
How do I apply?
If you are interested, please let us know by responding to this post and we will get back to you!
The message should include:
- brief information about you
- why you would like to become an AndroidPIT forum moderator
- How active are you in the AndroidPIT forum? **If you are new to the forum,it is important that you start being active so we can see if you fit the description**
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
**Please note position is voluntary**
— modified on Mar 11, 2014, 6:06:17 PM by moderator
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting