play store problem!

• Replies:5
Azerty Querty
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 15, 2014, 1:03:46 AM via App

play store doesn't function, so I can't download a lot of main apps especially security ones, what should I do?

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Feb 15, 2014, 5:54:08 AM via App

Try 'settings-manage apps-all apps-Google Play store-clear data', it's the generic fix. You'll need to leave more details such as phone model and android version for specific advice.

— modified on Feb 15, 2014, 5:56:29 AM

Sinkster

fazylucker_

Dec 17, 2014, 2:35:20 PM via Website

Hello Admin, I have a Samsung S5 and I have a similar problem as the guy above. I can't seem to access my playstore, it always says "Connection time out" though my wifi strength is fair and I can access the internet. I tried factory resetting my phone (twice already) and it still can't acess the play store. I tried removing and inputting my google account and it said that there was a problem connecting to google servers. Where does the problem lie? Phone, internet connection, or google servers? And do you have other solutions as well? Thanks.

welle

Dec 18, 2014, 5:49:59 PM via Website

Hi admin.. I got the same problem.. I tried everything.. I reset my samsung galaxy tab 10.1. Register new account..but it come out still the same.. :( can u help me.. Pls thx

Goran H
  • Forum posts: 18

Jan 11, 2015, 10:45:13 PM via Website

Play store had some bugs (dunno if they are still present), so try reseting/clearing your play store cache/data.

chiliwillie
  • Forum posts: 16

Jan 11, 2015, 11:21:22 PM via Website

Enable the Download Manager or follow this: Settings-Applications-Manage-"All" tab-Google Play Store-Clear Data, then it should work.