tablet won't download any app

• Replies:6
Aaron Welsch
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 11, 2014, 11:36:01 AM via Website

My tablet won't actually download any app , it says its downloading but the tablet never shows it in downloads folder and can't use, see any of my apps. Every time my tablet sleeps it resets itself like its stuck or something

Any suggestions?

— modified on Feb 11, 2014, 12:35:16 PM by moderator

Tiffiani Maser

Sajjad25
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 11, 2014, 12:51:11 PM via Website

I just got one of those inexpensive 7" Uniden tablets so it may be the same one you have. First, you need to make sure you are connected to the internet. Then there is a "Download App Stores" button on one of you main Widget areas. Click on it. I chose to use the 1Mobile Market store. It loads fine, and has lots for free apps to choose from. Also, to use Google Play, you need to sign up for a Google account. Most importantly though, you must be connected to the internet to do any of these things. Also, you can just do a voice search for the app store you want. Your tablet should provide links for you to go to using your tablet browser.

I just bought one of these and it works fine. It may be a internet connection problem.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 12, 2014, 6:58:10 AM via Website

While, the application is downloading does it gives you any error I means have you encountered and error code ? As you're device is allowing the download means you are connected to the network and the problem may be somewhere else. :grin: It would be a great help if you'd mentioned the error code or something like that.. we can have the problem sorted out.

Aaron Welsch

Feb 13, 2014, 4:59:12 PM via Website

Tried the factory reset too

Aaron Welsch

Feb 13, 2014, 5:00:23 PM via Website

No error code either

Chris Bradley
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 10, 2014, 6:44:35 AM via Website

Aaron Welsch

My tablet won't actually download any app , it says its downloading but the tablet never shows it in downloads folder and can't use, see any of my apps. Every time my tablet sleeps it resets itself like its stuck or something

Any suggestions?

I feel your pain, I have the same problem.:(