Backup not restore in stock recovery 3e mode

• Replies:2
raj1raj
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 6, 2014, 2:07:49 PM via Website

Hello genius people

I have a tablet MT6572 with android 4.2.2. I am beginner to the android world.
After making the root & backup by MtkDroidTools v2.48. restarting the tablet & it is not booting.
I tried restore the backup from "stock recovery 3e " but it says "Installation aborted" every time. same result from using "adb sideload" command.

Plz suggest me how restore the backup.

plzzzzzz help. I will be great thankful to you.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 7, 2014, 5:44:36 AM via Website

raj1raj
Hello genius people

After making the root & backup by MtkDroidTools v2.48. restarting the tablet & it is not booting.
I tried restore the backup from "stock recovery 3e " but it says "Installation aborted" every time. same result from using "adb sideload" command.

I am considering this thread as duplicate post to your last question, So i am going to suggest you to look at your previous thread https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/forum/thread/589818/How-connect-tablet-to-pc-when-it-s-not-booting-after-root#p1900791 it's already answered there !!

Jun Nie
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 6, 2014, 5:12:24 AM via Website

raj1raj

Hello genius people

I am considering this thread as duplicate post to your last question, So i am going to suggest you to look at your previous thread
recovery-samsung-contacts.blogspot - com/2014/10/how-to-recover-lost-data-to-lg-phones.html it's already answered there !!