How connect tablet to pc when it's not booting after root.

• Replies:8
  • Answered
raj1raj
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 6, 2014, 2:05:05 PM via Website

hello everyone,

A tablet MT6572 with android 4.2.2 not booting, again & again restarting after android logo.
at stock recovery mode, it can connect only with "adb sideload" mode.
Is this possible that connecting via usb cable to any tool like adb device or MtkDroid or Odin or SPflash or any other method works??

tablet has not any custom recovery, then how restore backup?

Anyone who know the trick for it, plz help.
thanks in advance.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 7, 2014, 5:36:31 AM via Website

raj1raj
hello everyone,

A tablet MT6572 with android 4.2.2 not booting, again & again restarting after android logo.
Is this possible that connecting via usb cable to any tool like adb device or MtkDroid or Odin or SPflash or any other method works??

thanks in advance.

Hmm... i guess in this case you need to flash a firmware, go ahead and look over this forum post this will tell you step by step recovery process "forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f781/samsung-clone-galaxy-s4-i9500-mt6572-tested-rom-here-1728908"

raj1raj

raj1raj

Feb 7, 2014, 9:47:39 AM via Website

John F.
raj1raj
hello everyone,

thanks in advance.

Hmm... i guess in this case you need to flash a firmware, go ahead and look over this forum post this will tell you step by step recovery process "forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f781/samsung-clone-galaxy-s4-i9500-mt6572-tested-rom-here-1728908"

Thanks John for reply me.
I have read your link. But the main problem is that tablet not connect by usb to SP_Flash_tool when it is not booting completely.
I have already all these backup files include firmware (system.yaffs2.img, data.yaffs2.img, recovery.img, preloader.bin, boot.img etc.), but how can restore them when tablet not going online means not connecting to pc.
In stock recovery mode, usb connected & working but PC recognize the tablet only for adb sideload command. and my backup files are not working in stock recovery because they are created by MtkDroidTools v2.48 and they only work with MtkDroidTools or SP_Flash_tool or CWM recovery. These tools recognize any tablet when "usb debugging on" at android setting menu, and my tab not is not booting. Then how I connect these tools to tablet???

what kind of file format is used for update in "adb sideload" command? and how I convert my backup files to in that format?
Plz plz plz suggest me what to do?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 7, 2014, 10:13:49 AM via Website

raj1raj
John F.
raj1raj
hello everyone,

thanks in advance.

Thanks John for reply me.
I have read your link. But the main problem is that tablet not connect by usb to SP_Flash_tool when it is not booting completely.
I have already all these backup files include firmware (system.yaffs2.img, data.yaffs2.img, recovery.img, preloader.bin, boot.img etc.), but how can restore them when tablet not going online means not connecting to pc.
In stock recovery mode, usb connected & working but PC recognize the tablet only for adb sideload command. and my backup files are not working in stock recovery because they are created by MtkDroidTools v2.48 and they only work with MtkDroidTools or SP_Flash_tool or CWM recovery. These tools recognize any tablet when "usb debugging on" at android setting menu, and my tab not is not booting. Then how I connect these tools to tablet???

what kind of file format is used for update in "adb sideload" command? and how I convert my backup files to in that format?
Plz plz plz suggest me what to do?

hey, raj1raj
I am sorry but i can't help you out more on this, i know about rooting slightly less or may because i haven't been stuck into such a situation like you have... I am extremely sorry... but i can't help you any more than that!! I wish some expert may guid you on this...:(:(

raj1raj

raj1raj

Feb 7, 2014, 10:43:36 AM via Website

don't be sorry bro. always be positive in life & never sorry for anyone. thanks for your effort. if u have know about any android expert, plz refer this issue to him.

Well I m a windows expert. If u feel any technical problem, ask me, I will try my best.

Regard
Raj
Sr. Server Engineer
Delhi, India

raj1raj

Feb 9, 2014, 10:14:09 AM via Website

I have solved my tablet booting problem.
if somebody stuck in this type situation use the following steps.

1. connect tab to pc & installing preloader usb drivers.
2. getting VID & PID of tablet usb connection.
3. modifying "SP FT settings files" with new values of my tab.
4. creating a scatter file from droid tool & load in SP FT.
5. Flashing backup to the tab successfully.

-----
Raj

Kushal Brahma
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 10, 2014, 10:07:37 PM via Website

Hi Raj

I have seem to run into a similar issue, my mobile (not a tablet) with MT6572 chipset boot looping after a failed attempt to flash it using MKTdroid Tools. My question is, how were you able to detect the tablet in the PC? Is there a download mode which I am unaware off, all I can do right now is go to the recovery mode and try to flash the backup ROM, which is failing with the message "Installation Abort".

I would really appreciate if you could help me recover my phone.

Thanks and regards,
Kushal

Edonis Krasniqi

Jul 3, 2014, 4:17:36 PM via Website

hello , I want to know what is "SP FT settings files"

Taha Dehghan Amiri

Jul 23, 2014, 8:14:37 AM via Website

Hi, my English is not very good
i have a android tablet WINTOUCH Q75 - and seems like my boot table has gone !
someone tried to fix it but.... and he said the boot is gone how can i fix it ???
when i pushing the +volume and power button , after 10 seconds tablet turning on and i'm still keeping pushing the +volume... then the recovery screen jump up i think ! but it dont have any text to select , i tried all the combination of the buttons , but nothing happened
and sorry for my bad english (angel)
AND i do not know anything about table , this tablet is not mine .

— modified on Jul 23, 2014, 8:30:11 AM