Samsung Galaxy S3 — Bluetooth issues since update

• Replies:3
Renae Crowley
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 24, 2014, 12:05:21 AM via Website

I did the update 1 week ago. I had the notification issues and got that fixed. I have a Lg tone Bluetooth that has been paired to my Samsung galaxy s3 since I got the phone in February 2013. Since the update I'll be talking on Bluetooth and all of a sudden the person on the other end can't hear me. I can hear them. I tried unpairing then repairing and restarting phone but it still does it. I'm on my Bluetooth alot and this is becoming VERY annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eddie
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 24, 2014, 3:48:27 AM via Website

My s3 is doing the same issue. I found that if you turn the speaker on for just a second and then turn the headset back on it will work. This is all from the call in progress screen.

Renae Crowley
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 25, 2014, 12:43:04 AM via Website

I have been doing the speaker and it does go back easly to Bluetooth but, not long after it does it again. I work with my hands all the time and I don't have time to keep getting my phone out and messing with speaker. I would like to have it permanently resolved. Please help.

Ranjan Kumar
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 25, 2014, 10:00:22 AM via Website

My friend have this issue with his GS3 and can confirm it's a Samsung problem.

You can enable both WiFi and Bluetooth at the same time. However when you do WiFi will not work. I don't think Samsung understands radios very well. I've seen this done with many other phones without problem. has has sent their tech support an email about this today and hopefully there is something that can be done. has has also asked if this is an issue on the Galaxy S4, if it is I may consider the HTC One after all.