Is my new app too dificult?

• Replies:3
Hector Montaner
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 9, 2014, 11:51:03 AM via Website

Hi all!

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hector.squares&hl=en

this an innovative puzzle game:

You have a rectangle divided into squares. Each square can be clean or in color. You win when all squares are clean. To do so, you have to tap on them to switch their state. The problem is that when tapping on one square, the squares around it will also switch.

It would be great if you could send me some feedback. Thanks!

Andrea
  • Forum posts: 25

Jan 10, 2014, 10:34:45 PM via Website

I've tried your app and, although I liked the idea, I think has some problems: firstly, a short tutorial on the first startup would be greatly helpful. Besides, I believe the hardness rises too quickly: while first level was quite easy, afetr 5 mins I can't figure out the second one, and I like puzzle games quite a lot.

Hector Montaner
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 13, 2014, 12:53:12 PM via Website

Hi Andrea,

thanks a lot for your feedback. Your comments make lot of sense, I will add a tutorial on the first startup. Regarding difficulty, I suppose you are right, because hardness increases linearly, so level 10, 11 or 12 will be way too hard.

If you are curious, the second level is solved like this: hit on the three squares of the middle column in any order.

Regarding your app ClearFocus, I like the idea and design. Just one detail, it would be nice if the time config could be changed just by touching the big red timer.

Andrea
  • Forum posts: 25

Jan 13, 2014, 9:22:41 PM via Website

I also thought maybe a hint system would help ;)

(And thanks a lot for your suggestion about my app, I'll think about it, but I was not allowed to publish it outside its own thread, so I'm gonna start one soon)