Introduce your self as new user

• Replies:8
Rio
  • Forum posts: 6

Oct 9, 2013, 1:26:56 PM via Website

Hi,
This is my first post and I've just learned a bit about android forum. I'm planning to know about the android in deeply and now I would have some knowledge about Android.
Thanks & Regards

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Oct 9, 2013, 3:18:47 PM via Website

Hey Rio!

Thanks for joining the forum, I hope you are able to learn. Feel free to ask questions and we or other members might be able to help you.

I've moved your introduction to the Meet and Greet category which is dedicated to introductions.

Enjoy!

Rio

Rio

Nov 27, 2013, 3:30:25 PM via Website

Hello,
Can you please give me link here for create a new thread for questions about rooting.

Thanks

Rio

Oct 30, 2014, 11:14:42 AM via Website

Thanks for your reply

Please guide me post new thread in this forum
PS: I don't have good knowledge about forum.

Thanks in advance

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 30, 2014, 12:49:57 PM via Website

Rio

Thanks for your reply

Please guide me post new thread in this forum
PS: I don't have good knowledge about forum.

Thanks in advance

In order to post a new thread you need to tap over the button over the Post new Thread button available right side of the screen tap over it

Select the appropriate Forum to put your question onto tap submit post

and you are good to go with. :)

PS: We have some guidelines that every user should follow over here, make sure you read the Forum Guidelines.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Nov 3, 2014, 10:34:00 AM via Website

Hey @Rio, welcome to the AndroidPIT forum!

If you're reading an article (especially a ''beginner'' article) on the site, take a look at the tags at the bottom of the article. You might see one for Android for Beginners. If you click this you'll get a list of all the Android for Beginners articels we've written. There's heaps of great lessons, tutorials and how to's in that collection. To save you the hassle, this is the Android for Beginners link.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Rio

Nov 3, 2014, 12:15:24 PM via Website

Thank you !!

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Nov 4, 2014, 10:24:37 AM via Website

You're welcome! I almost forgot to mention that we now have app profile pages too. So if you ever have a question about a specific app, just find the app on the Apps tab of the site and you can ask (or answer!) any questions there (like this one for WhatsApp. We're trying to move app questions to the app profile pages rather than letting them get lost in the general forum!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Rio

Rio

Nov 8, 2014, 10:54:33 AM via Website

Thanks Man !!
You are really very helpful.