- Forum posts: 877
Jul 12, 2013, 12:37:31 PM via Website
Jul 12, 2013 12:37:31 PM via Website
First, to delete one or more messages from a conversation:
- Launch WhatsApp, go to chat Window with the message you would like to delete
- Tap and hold message
- You can tap on more messages to select more than one to message to delete
- Choose 'Delete'' from the menu.
Next, how to delete individual or group chats
- Go the the main chats screen and long press on the chat you would like to delete
- Then select ''Delete chat'' or 'Delete and Exit Group'' from the menu.
Lastly, how to delete and clear your ENTIRE chat history
- Go to WhatsApp --> Settings --> Chat Settings
- Scroll to the bottom and tap ''Delete all conversations'' or ''Clear all conversations'
- ''Delete all conversations'' will delete all your convos and the messages inside of them
- ''Clear...'' will delete all messages and leave the conversatinos in the Chats list.
Hopefully this has helped you out with any WhatsApp issues you might have been having!
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting