[NEW] FINAL UNINSTALLER - The best batch uninstaller - uninstall multiple apps in one click!!!

• Replies:5
PotatotreeSoft
  • Forum posts: 52

Mar 28, 2013, 5:59:14 PM via Website

FINAL UNINSTALLER is a handy tool for batch uninstallation of applications on android device.
It is simple, efficient and easy to use.
Final Uninstaller let you remove multiple apps in one time. You can select multiple apps that you want to uninstall, and click "Uninstall" button to uninstall them. You can also view the detail information of application by long press on the specific app on the app list.

KEY FEATURES:
★ Multiple(Batch) uninstallation
★ Fast uninstall by just two click (One click to select and one click to approve)
★ Fast scroll feature on app list
★ Show app name,version,update time,size
★ Exclude system applications that cannot be uninstalled
★ Sort by name
★ Sort by size
★ Sort by latest update date
★ Show application detail information by long press on list item
★ Info bar shows total apps and device spacing
★ Support Android 2.x/3.x/4.x
★ Quick search apps by name
★ Simple and nice UI

This application requires the below permissions.
*Full Internet access & View network state for Ads
*Measure application storage space for showing apps size

Final Uninstaller is a free application on android. We really hope you enjoy this app. If you feel that this app is nice to you, please take a little time to share this app with your friends or write a review on market. Your encouragement will be our motivation to continue improve and develop more free quality apps. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us at potatotree.soft@gmail.com. Thank you!!

KW: android removal, cleaner, installer, quick uninstaller, fast uninstaller, easy uninstaller, trash, perfect uninstaller, screen, system, delete, pro uninstall, 卸载, アンインストーラ, 제거하다, Удалить, 免费, Gratis, besplatno, kostenlos, नि:शुल्क की, gratuito, 무료로, бесплатно, 無料で

SCREENSHOT

MARKET LINK
Please search FINAL UNINSTALLER PotatotreeSoft on Google Play, Thanks

QR CODE

GreenWorks
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 29, 2013, 5:24:43 AM via Website

Is it this app really not attractive? 950 view doesn't trigger a single downloads....

PotatotreeSoft

May 8, 2013, 5:54:15 PM via Website

Dear all,

We are glad to inform you that FINAL UNINSTALLER is updated to version 2.0.

The new changes:
★ New "Open App" button - Open selected app instantly (Refer screenshot 4)
★ New "Go Market" button - Access google market page of selected app (Refer screenshot 4)
★ Bug fixes & code optimization

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.potatotree.finaluninstaller

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

May 9, 2013, 8:21:52 AM via Website

Great
Now we will install an app to uninstall others. I will still prefer to still uninstall from manage applications.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

PotatotreeSoft

Jun 7, 2013, 4:51:48 AM via Website

Hi,

Yes, without this app[Final Uninstaller] you still can uninstall your phone's apps with the system default uninstaller. From my experience, when I use the system default uninstaller, I always need to scroll the list up and down repeatedly to search for each app to uninstall. (::The application list in android system don't have fast scroll feature)

That's the reason I create this app. The sorting feature, quick search feature and multiple uninstall feature of this app is just help you to save time especially when you need to uninstall a few apps in one time.

It is such like without a car, you still can go anywhere by walking. But, with a car you can reach your destination in the shorter time.

Devaspora
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 7, 2013, 7:49:25 PM via Website

Very nice, though it needs a UI redesign.