Samsung Galaxy S4 — Galaxy S4 Cases and covers

• Replies:7
grove leo
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 3, 2013, 3:56:09 PM via Website

Former there are some three ugly holes Galaxy S4 case comes up and now it's been proved a joke,yet they still move fast for there we sould now see some one hole cases,I'm going to have the GS4 at the first and also going to have a leather protective case to prevent unwanted damages happens,checked on ebay n amazon and there don't have enough choice,just post your discovery and thanks for the sharing...anyway,here is the PC case for those slim PC case fans...

— modified on Mar 18, 2013, 2:38:27 AM

INCREDIBLE_Kyle
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 15, 2013, 11:12:54 AM via Website

Well... PC material seems not that durable.. I prefer ultra slim genuine leather.
like this one:

(I have bought this le nouveau case before! Quite nice! and I have to say this time, the appearance is getting better!)

— modified on Apr 15, 2013, 11:13:19 AM

Rick G.
  • Forum posts: 10

May 22, 2013, 11:51:45 PM via Website

Some really great looking cases on this thread!
This phone is great so it definitely needs some protection. I work for a company that specializes in making customized leather cases. If you want to check them out, visit www.StoryLeather.com. And I'm not here to spam you or get business, I would just like your honest opinions on the product.
I'm definitely looking into the above cases as they look super sleek and nice!

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

May 23, 2013, 3:02:35 PM via Website

Some of these are from Case Mate and Vaja, other than the obvious Samsung ones. The ones from Case Mate and Vaja show it for the iPhone, however I believe that there are ones for the S4 that were made as well. There was talks about this a while back. I think they're pretty cool, perhaps a bit expensive. It all depends on how much money you are willing to pay and what you're looking for.
https://www.nextpit.com/fashion-meets-technology-pimping-out-your-smartphone

— modified on May 23, 2013, 3:03:48 PM

march lee
  • Forum posts: 4

May 24, 2013, 5:42:28 PM via Website

Well, I like the cover which made of imported senior discolor PU with supper fabric, the quality is so great.
I like this one: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CVTL0DE

— modified on May 24, 2013, 5:46:06 PM

Bob Hart
  • Forum posts: 51

Jun 10, 2013, 5:15:00 PM via Website

Wow, these cases are really nice! I think I'll look into something like that for my Galaxy S4.

pete pickett
  • Forum posts: 4

Oct 4, 2013, 4:09:09 PM via Website

i prefer the Seidio active cover for my S4. it has 2 parts, a rubber and metal combination, with a magnet kick stand!

the only downside is that the hole for the headphones seems too small for a majority of headphone sizes, but nothing a drill bit cant fix.

rob d.

Review Pro
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 11:16:38 AM via Website

Try otterbox defender case :D:D:D. Great protection, excellent grip but little bulky. Been using them for my iphone4, S3, ipad.

I buy from mobijoystore.com/shop-by-brands/otterbox-case-and-cover.html as I am from asia. You can buy from manufacter website otterbox.com if you are in US or Canada. Can try your luck at ebay however I don't recommend. Got fake case from ebay before.