any one ever heard of a Trio Stealth Pro?

• Replies:3
j.Morales
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 19, 2013, 9:47:14 PM via Website

I need tips and tricks. Let me know anyone. Thanks!

dan marsh

Feb 28, 2013, 4:03:43 AM via App

I have the 9.7 and it is a good tablet. Took me forever to find a google market app for it. So far androidpit is the only app to get apps.

J P

Jun 29, 2013, 3:01:52 AM via Website

j.Morales
I need tips and tricks. Let me know anyone. Thanks!
Bought one from Radio Shack for $79 about 4 weeks ago. So far so good. I wanted to use it for a reader, email and web surf. Does it all well. You can see a lot of user reviews and tips on Amazon's web site if you search for it by name. I get aps from the Droid Ap store that came with device. Also loaded Amazon Ap store through internet. I use 'Aldiko' for a reader; works fine with epub formats. I don't play games so I can't comment on that. Biggest problem I had was finding a good carrying case for it. R-shack had only 'universal' cases that use 4 elastic straps over the corners to hold it in. Not a very satisfactory arrangement. I saw a reviewer on Amazon who said he bought his from Sears and they also had a case made to fit the unit as well as a USB keyboard. Hope this is of some help; the oridinal post is old; but maybe others can benefit.

Joe Finocchiaro
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 7, 2014, 5:50:33 AM via App

yes , I have one. works just great, I purchased a cover for it cost me only five bucks, In a store ca,led 1 to 5 in Staten Island NY the one with the for corner straps. works jus perfect or me.