New app for music lover. (FREE)

• Replies:4
Eunice Hu
  • Forum posts: 12

Nov 9, 2012, 9:40:00 AM via Website

Hi,everyone. I'd love to share this with you all. Cool Piano is really a special music app that you can easily to be a pianist with it. The instrument sounds are quite authentic. The coolest feature in this app is it makes someone as tone deaf as me actually sound cool. It is very simple to use. Just tap the screen and follow the meteor instruction. When you using it, you will find it is very fluent and never stuck. Just enjoy the beautiful starry sky with splendid music. The songs always updated so often. Cool Piano got TOP 39 on Amazon. Highly recommend to you all! Enjoy it and have fun. Music lovers do not miss it. :bashful:Download it for FREE: amzn.to/SMhLiZ

jenny smith

Eunice Hu

Nov 12, 2012, 9:40:49 AM via Website

**ATTENTION**Hi, dear everyone. I made a list of the links so that you can download them directly and correctly. If there are any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks a lot for the support! (P.S They're all FREE.) Please check them out! :)

Cool Piano: amzn.to/SMhLiZ (Amazon)
bit.ly/RjglL3 (Google Play)
bit.ly/Tev64h (AppStore)

Cool A Guitar: amzn.to/VFaNPN (Amazon)
bit.ly/Xc5Mx6 (Google Play)
bit.ly/Tev1O1 (AppStore)

jenny smith

Bull Oney
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 3:16:28 AM via App

appstore is Apple Store - iTunes

LS Kearjenny smith

jenny smith

Nov 20, 2013, 10:08:10 AM via Website

Cool Piano is really awesome app for me, Because it consists multiple featured music. From this, you can get original quality in song.

AndroDevelope
  • Forum posts: 10

Dec 9, 2013, 1:49:58 PM via Website

the piano is very cool software for playing