Which Ad network has best payment options?

• Replies:6
Rottie Droid
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 13, 2012, 6:47:17 PM via Website

Hey Guys,

I was curious to hear some feedback regarding different ad networks and their payment options. As a developer I ideally would want to get paid weekly IF possible.

So far I only know of Airpush that offers weekly payments with no fees. I have tried Appbrain in the past and I believe they work off a net7 payment schedule which isn't bad. Leadbolt takes about 20% in fees which I think its ridiculous. Tapit which I believe is a fairly newer ad network is working off the net60 payment option which I am not a fan of since I wont be getting my money for months.

Anyone else know of payment options for other ad networks? Tapjoy? Senddroid? Admob? Jumptap?
any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Chandler Howell
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 7:16:03 PM via Website

Hey,

My name is Chandler and I work at SendDroid.

I want to let you know that we, SendDroid, pay our developers weekly without any fees whatsoever.

Our only requirement is that you meet the threshold of
$100 for Paypal
$400 for Wire

Hope that helps

Cheers
Chandler

Rottie Droid
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 13, 2012, 7:19:01 PM via Website

Awesome!
thanks for the info Chandler

Camila Almeida

Jan 31, 2013, 9:53:57 AM via Website

Hey all, i have a streaming website and i used to work with Adsense and a good friend of mine told me about Adorika media group and i am working with them for more than 4 months and the payment is really good, the support is always available not like google "no support" at all.

John A Smith
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 2, 2016, 11:31:49 AM via Website

I saw that Kazoolink offers a nice solution for app developers to replace in app purchase by an app wall. You don't need an SDK, its only an HTML5 code, with a self-service platform which is pretty cool!

Sarty

Aug 7, 2016, 12:04:33 AM via Website

Hey Rottie Droid,
I feel Sunnymob is one the best Ad networks available in the market right now. Not only does their SDK requires the industry’s simplest integration but their engineers have optimized the video, landing pages, data matching algorithm to drive the eCPM to extremely high values. Moreover, they have a global reach in over 200 countries with 5,000,000,000+ daily impressions worldwide.

One of their clients NJ. Brilliance I.E. PLC, even boasted of having their revenues surged by 70% after integrating their video rewarded ads. also, one their unique features is their payment method. They have monthly payment with multi-payment methods.Even weekly payment is available in special cases.
Check out their website for more information - sunnymob.com

Hope this helps.
Cheers

Mukesh Jat
  • Forum posts: 56

Aug 7, 2016, 11:58:49 AM via Website

I suggest you to stay with admob,
google is always top paying to developers.