Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 — Galaxy Ace/iTunes

• Replies:3
  • Answered
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 1

May 18, 2012, 10:39:52 PM via Website

I have downloaded music from my iTines library to my Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 using iTunes Agent. Music transfered OK but without the artist's name! Is there a way to transfer via iTunes Agent and include the Artist's name? If not, is the another way to download music from my iTunes library on my PC to my Galaxy Ace and include the Album names, the Song/Track titles and the Artist's names?

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 22, 2012, 5:13:39 PM via Website

David Lawton
I have downloaded music from my iTines library to my Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 using iTunes Agent. Music transfered OK but without the artist's name! Is there a way to transfer via iTunes Agent and include the Artist's name? If not, is the another way to download music from my iTunes library on my PC to my Galaxy Ace and include the Album names, the Song/Track titles and the Artist's names?

I have often looked for a working app that does this, but don't know of any off hand. I would also be really interested in an application that could do this.

Anyone know of one?

mgkyithung
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 2, 2012, 6:50:27 AM via App

Eric McBride
David Lawton

I have often looked for a working app that does this, but don't know of any off hand. I would also be really interested in an application that could do this.

Anyone know of one?

Dvoraak
  • Forum posts: 86

Nov 4, 2012, 2:50:35 PM via Website

Doubletwist seems to work well. My only problem with it has been that, in the initial first sync, it can't get all the way through my catalog (it's large) without freezing. Syncing about 200 songs at a time seems to work fine. All info is transferred except it misses a few album covers and you have to get the premium version to get unlimited album cover searches. The premium version also allows wireless syncing through wifi.