Investor looking to Invest in Apps: will help with marketing and advertising

• Replies:58
  • Closed
ron
  • Forum posts: 3

May 17, 2012, 4:00:20 AM via Website

I'm looking for developers of Mobile Apps that might be very good at developing
but don't have the time, expertise and the money to promote
their application. I will partner with you and provide you with monetary support as well
my expertise in marketing, advertising as well as business development.
Please submit your proposal/application for review
all information will be kept confidential.

Sincerely

Ron

Sharmeen

Joseph Truax
  • Forum posts: 17

May 21, 2012, 5:58:35 AM via Website

Hello Ron, my name is Joe. As I'm writing you now, I am completing the final steps to a major update on my first app, a game, Part 3: Dodge the Dots. It has been live for 3 months on Google Play, but I haven't marketed it at all.

In this update, we are launching global leader boards and statistic tracking. The main thing we have been working on is our port to iTunes. We are proud to say that we have successfully done so. We will be submitting to Apple this week. We will also be submitting to Amazons app store. We have a potential market of 625 million users upon successful launch. We currently are able to reach 300 million Android users.

Would you be interested in speaking to me more? We know the potential of what we have, we just need some help marketing ourselves. I've spent $9,000 up to this point and have a very well laid out game, which should be highly viral. It has been designed to be such.

I hope to hear from you. Thank you for your time.

ron

May 21, 2012, 8:57:26 PM via Website

Hi Joe
I'm interested into discussing the APP you have made.
I'm curious how many downloads have you had
so far and what is your game plan for monetizing this product.

Thanks

Ron

Joseph Truax

May 21, 2012, 9:17:40 PM via Website

Hello Ron, thanks for getting back to me.

Alright, since the launch on Android, we have 12 purchases of the full game and 60 demo downloads. I stopped posting on forums because I felt like we weren't ready to tell the world. I put the game up so I could show investors that we have a product live. A portfolio, if you would. Posting on forums also allowed us to test and get feedback. Our feedback has been all positive.

We have a couple of ways to monetize. The first being the most important. We sell the game for $.99. We plan on selling theme packs also. If need be, we can create another version that is ad supported. We don't want to do that though. Ads cost time. We would prefer to sell for a dollar, thus allowing users to keep their "time".

In a few hours, I will have the completed updates for the Android, and we will be submitting to iTunes and Amazon. we have devised a marketing plan. This plan goes like so. Upon successful launch, we will be posting to Facebook. We will be telling the world that we will be giving items away at many intervals, our milestones. The first being 3 $100 dollar gift cards at 5,000 downloads. Users like free, and, for a simple dollar, they get the chance to Erin something. Once we reach 250k downloads, we will be driving sales with leaderboard competitions. Giving goods away to the top users in each category. These competitions can be daily, weekly and monthly.

That is the plan for now. With your help, we can market on social media, and spread the word that much faster.

What do you think so far?

Regards,

-Joe

Joseph Truax

May 23, 2012, 7:34:08 PM via Website

So, I'm assuming that this is a "no" then? Well, to any serious investors out there, I really need a business plan, so that I may move forward with our search of funds. I have a lady that is very good at writing them, and she only charges $499. It will take her a month to complete, but it will be thorough and concise. If anyone would like a stake in this company, this is how to get it. Send me a pm if you are interested in being part of our team. A little investment goes a long way. Also, if you know how to write business plans and enjoy doing it, or are a student in need of a project, this is a great project to be involved in. This is only our beginning, and we have so much more to come. This is a ground floor opportunity. It only comes along once. I hope I may have piqued your interest. Thanks guys.

Regards,

-Joe

ron

May 23, 2012, 7:45:32 PM via Website

Hi Joe
Send me a link and example of your app.

Thanks

Ron

Joseph Truax

May 23, 2012, 8:31:57 PM via Website

Send me a PM with your email address. I will send you the current version of my game. I am the only one that has this version. I will be waiting for your PM. Thanks Ron.

Regards,

-Joe

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 25, 2012, 2:28:03 PM via Website

Moved this thread to the proper section.

Clark Ortiz
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 8:23:46 PM via Website

Hello, Not sure if your still looking to invest in Apps. Here is a thought...How about investing in a App building company? If interested let discuss. We are called iPoint Television, llc. We build all types of apps. From Business, games, non profit or profit.

We are presently building a media heavy app for the Religious community. We have agreements with many countries across the world to retransmit their network or content over our platform. Not only is our product available over iPhone iOS and Android but we are licensed to build over Kindle, xBox, Roku and more.

Amount of invested could be discussed. Presently we are selling our stock at .25 per share (Common). Or you can invest in specialty apps for us to build and you own the controlling interest of the app. All options are possible. Let me know your thoughts.

Clark Ortiz
clark.ortiz@ipoint.tv
www.iPointApps.com
www.iPoint.tv
www.facebook.com/ClarkOrtiz
www.linkedin.com/in/ClarkOrtiz
@ClarkOrtiz

Virginia Carlton

Sep 13, 2012, 12:29:57 AM via Website

I am currently attempting to find funding an application to be used in US Military business and have 4 more in the works.
I have several potential customers and know how to use my application.
I do need funding, but cannot discuss without a secrecy agreement on file.
Thanks

Jade Chancey

Sep 26, 2012, 9:29:00 PM via Website

Please take a look at our app Whats Appinin?™ We have currently deployed it in the Google Play store and are roughly 2 weeks from finishing the schedules, menus and services times features in our app as well as submitting to Apple. We have already had success ( co op ) with our last app Random Events™ ( published in all 3 stores )

Our focus is in the social media / location aware app's - Whats Appinin?™ Is offered to users free, non-profits free and is a neat app that keeps up with events posted by vendors.

We are a looking for an investor or marketing guru to help us push this app across the united states, we have also talked to partners in Isreal and India about carrying it over the water. Right now our Pilot is in GA and we have opened or doors to CA with some contacts that way to gather more user feedback. So far and as you will see when you download the app, we have really generated a very novel app with what we believe to be a successful business model as well.

With Whats Appinin?™ being free to the non profits we open our database to a lot of free events in many domains, fund raising, religion, development authorities, better home town management agencies. Now the flip side to the coin is we charge a very fair and even rate to business's and we encourage the local business to keep up with their local communities events so they can offer services in conjunction with these events to drive foot traffic in the door.

Have any questions contact me at jadec@whatsappinin.com
www.whatsappinin.com

Bassprofessor

Jun 13, 2013, 4:07:13 AM via Website

Hello Ron - or anyone else interested in discussing poss.investing - Overview 2 years in depth ongoing multi platform development (Facebook,iOS and Android) of what we believe are the premier Fishing themed APPS in existence #1 Game APP "Fishing Paradise 3D" 150,000 d-loads received so far in approx 6 weeks very soft release 3k total expensed on marketing getting great reviews,phenom gameplay,graphics, addictive . TRY IT YOURSELF . APP #2 Utility Educational APP "Ultimate Fishing Guide" Based upon Doug Hannon ESPN TV's Outdoors aka The Bass Professor's 40 years of award winning Study of Fish/Fishing (He caught over 800 10LB plus Largemouth Bass the #1 sought after and expensed upon Gamefish in the World.) videos from above and below the waters surface,award winning books, Field guide, world renowned Moon clocks,social,weather, GPS, lure selection, and much more never before revealed content. It will absolutely teach you how to Catch Fish, and nobody will ever have the content we have here simply First Class. The Bad news Mr.Hannon unexpectedly passed away March 28th we were and are still in shock. We have a license written and granted into perpetuity re all the content images etc.etc in both APPS and more so that is not an issue but as mentioned we have not marketed/ exposed the APPS to the HUGE global market/s who loves to play APP games and those who love to fish. like we need to do to become the premier fishing APPS in existence have some ideas/strategies but certainly open to those of succesful developers. We will begin some small scale marketing next week but would really like to create awareness/market with significant impact which requires appropriate funding. Have had requests for additional APP development as our codes are proprietary and will allow us to create additional APPS rapidly and far more economically than inital round. Feel free to e-mail me for further details and to discuss if interested in depth Serious only please, Best Regards contact@naturalmotionlures.com Mark

Richard Tellier

Jun 29, 2013, 2:34:38 AM via Website

Hi Ron,
I am interested in opening a dialog if your still interested in investment in Apps. I have a great product and team and my elevator pitch is "Ad Words for Mobile Devices".
If your interested in opening a dialog I would love to talk with you.
Thanks
Rick

Damian True

Jul 6, 2013, 1:42:34 PM via Website

Hello Ron,

You have probably moved on to other projects by now but I just wanted to share with you my app idea.

It's called Ocean Floor HD and you can check it out at indiegogo dot com. just search for it.

It will be free with in app purchases. I expect it to do very well in the Google Play market.

I hope to hear from you.

Damian

Kevin Kim
  • Forum posts: 13

Jul 6, 2013, 2:02:48 PM via Website

I am looking for developers as well.

Sho

Aug 8, 2013, 9:00:37 AM via Website

I have an idea for an App but I am not a developer. I really feel like this app is something different.

Ross Norgett

Oct 2, 2013, 4:50:55 PM via Website

hi ron. i have an app idea and have a company willing to develop it for me. how ever i do not have the funding to get this started. maybe you can help?

my app has to do with design, their is no real competition on the market for this idea and and will be a great investment. for my app to be developed i will need approx 100k and i expect the app to make approx 700k within the first year perhaps even more.

if you are intrested please email me directly to snorgy1@hotmail.com

cheers

Eric Palumbo

Feb 15, 2014, 10:18:49 PM via Website

Here's my app a tower defense never launched yet but is for ios android and amazon and more need money to do more

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6eTIh48nak

Email me palumboe1@gmail.com

V.L.

Mar 22, 2014, 3:04:36 AM via Website

Ron are you still looking to invest in game apps? My email is: vlfljr@yahoo.com Please email.

V.L.Finley

freeman

Apr 9, 2014, 6:44:26 AM via Website

Hi,

I looking forward for investment in android mobile app, how much royalties would i get for investment for particular app and what are the term and condition.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 39

Apr 14, 2014, 8:14:21 AM via Website

Hi guys,

I have excellent ideas of app but some of them requires some knowledge of mathematics. If you are good in technical and mathematics , we can make a deal.

What I have ,
1. App ideas
2. little technical ability
3. Can create business plans.

If interested , please drop me a mail futureappstech@gmail.com.

Thks !!

Ashley Culverhouse

Jun 7, 2014, 3:20:08 PM via Website

Hi Ron

I am looking for online marketing investment for my websites as well as my apps.

I am looking for partnership and to discuss a percentage of share / revenue and profits.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Many thanks
Ashley
ashley.martins@live.com

Richard Leon

Jun 27, 2014, 5:57:54 PM via Website

Hi Ron,

My company is looking for a partner to work with us as we create mobile app games
We have two platforms and five apps with many applications to come. We need someone to help us market it.

This offer is good for anyone else.

Admin edit - promotional links are forbidden

— modified on Jun 30, 2014, 9:34:32 AM by moderator

Yechiel M Rosenblatt

Aug 20, 2014, 4:40:28 AM via Website

Hi Ron,
Good evening! I have a great app that was conceptualized to assist those going on vacation, but who wish to have this info remain confidential. It is creative, but also needs a speaker dock. The beauty of the idea will be a real attraction. Kindly let me know where to sent the idea to. My email is; yechielmrosenblatt@gmail.com.
Many thanks, and I look forward to your response.
Yechiel
All the very best,
Yechiel (347) 675-0607

Bailey Wint

Aug 31, 2014, 6:27:29 AM via Website

Hey ron, just wanted to know if you are still partnering/looking for partners since it has been 2 years since you posted this thread.

If so, please email me @bailey_v_w@hotmail.com - you dont want to miss out on this :)

1. List item

Mario Vasquez

Sep 5, 2014, 6:04:43 AM via Website

hello Bailey wint. i have a good app idea and was wondering if you are interested in investing at the moment. please email if so. i could tell you all about my idea. marioeguiavasquez.1997@gmail.com

Nick Sottile

Sep 22, 2014, 11:16:09 PM via Website

Hello All,

I am an investor looking to invest in Apps. If the only thing preventing you from creating the next top app is funding, please email me at nsottilekp12@gmail.com. I am looking forward to speaking with some of you.

Thank You
Nick Sottile

KIRAN PATEL

Nov 6, 2014, 12:53:55 PM via Website

Hi Freeman

I have got wonderful app.. It's structure is under going.. and need fund for that.. From that we can earn lots of money....

If u r interest in investing fund than please contact me on E-mail : kirumania1@gmail.com

Thanks

Kristy Brandt
  • Forum posts: 8

Jan 2, 2015, 11:28:48 AM via Website

Hey Kevin,

Hope you are doing well!

I have read in a comment of a thread that you are looking for developers.
Are you still looking?

I am a web developer having an experience of +5 years with  Magento, Joomla ,Virtue Mart ,  CakePhp , WordPress , Shopify, Prestashop ,Opencart ,CI , Zend , Os-commerce , X-cart , JavaScript   Ajax ,  JQuery , Html , Css, Mobile App Development (Android & IOS).

Please provide me with your contact details so that we can have a detailed discussion.

Add me on Skype @ cis.kristy

Looking forward for your kind revert.

Thanks and Regards,
Kristy Brandt
Skype Id: cis.kristy
Phone: +15619228892
E-mail: Kristy.cis10@gmail.com

Amanda gram
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 20, 2015, 11:36:46 PM via Website

Hey Ron

I have an amazing app.. Start up stage.. Looking for a potential investor
Have a developer, on the works right now.. But would love to have a partner

Amanda

Amanda gram

Apr 20, 2015, 11:38:50 PM via Website

Looking for a backer for app..

It's a grocery app..

If that's up your alley let me know

Amanda

Antonio Ruiz

Aug 29, 2015, 1:09:11 AM via Website

Hi Ron. I am not a App Developer but I am a tennis channel tour manager, Broadcaster, commentator and Pro Athlete. I run my Live video broadcasting channel and I have the intention to develop an app that solves the needs of my tennis circuit. There are 30 million subscribers to the TENNIS.COM MAGAZINE and 700,000 members of the UNITED STATES TENNIS ASOCIATION. SO calculating the revenue of the app will be 700,000 people paying 2.99 each each month. that would be a REVENUE of $2,093,000 million dolars per month.

I cant tell the details on here but I would like to know how serious are you adn how can we trusth each other.

Please provide me with your contact details so that we can have a detailed discussion.

Add me on Skype @ rura10

Looking forward for your kind revert.

Thanks and Regards,
Antonio Ruiz
Skype Id: rura10
Phone: +52 8116787960
E-mail: ajr11@uga.edu copy to antonio@lidmedia.tv

— modified on Aug 29, 2015, 1:11:09 AM

Jhane Zhayjen

Oct 29, 2015, 10:04:17 AM via Website

[[cite CJ
Hi Ron. I am not a App Developer but I have a lots of new ideas for mobile application like a whattssap but more different very new ideas that everyone would love it

Thanks and Regards,
CJ
Phone: +971507569376
E-mail: jhane05@gmail.com

— modified on Oct 29, 2015, 10:05:55 AM

Michael callahan Investment

Dec 2, 2015, 12:27:34 AM via Website

Offer Offer Offer!!!!!! Michael Callahan Association Inc. Is offering loans to individual, group of persons and companies for project funding at a low interest rate of 6%. We render loans to contracting firms for project execution, both short and long term. loans are given out to support bad credit with financial constraint, also offer loans to individual that want to upset their bankrupting or investment loan. Contact: ( Callahan.michael_mca@outlook.com ) now and get your financial problem survived.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 52

Dec 2, 2015, 2:59:23 AM via Website

Souds great!!!(cool)(cool)

Christina Ykiki

Feb 17, 2016, 1:08:00 PM via Website

I need someone like you who can invest in my App.
Is photo sharing App

Christina Ykiki

Feb 17, 2016, 1:25:42 PM via Website

Freeman , are you still in search?

Michael

Mar 25, 2016, 9:14:24 PM via Website

We are very professional team for web & mobile application development. Please go through our company website. I would love to have a quick conversation with you, let me know a time that might work for you. Please contact me through email michael at pickzy dot com

Dennis Thompson

Mar 25, 2016, 11:35:58 PM via Website

Hi Ron,

My app has literally just been published on Google Play, it's a one button texting app called OneText.

Would be interested to know if it's the kind of thing you may want to get involved with as far as advertising/marketing goes, and I am not so good on that side, nor do I have enough funds yet to really push it with ads etc.

I would also welcome comments from any forum users, and am happy to give away a few free voucher codes to anyone willing to give a few stars ;-) !!

Just search 'onetext' on Google Play (I am not allowed to post a link), good luck regardless, good to know there are some people out there supporting us little guys!

Dennis

Stacey Kimberley
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 26, 2016, 12:14:31 AM via Website

Interesting, you can start creating apps on Ethereum very good .

Aaryan Saharan

Apr 8, 2016, 9:22:57 AM via Website

Sir I am interested an have a amazing idea...

Jermaine McDonald

Apr 30, 2016, 5:16:57 AM via Website

I am Jermaine and I'm working on a social network that i vision I already put together a well detailed PowerPoint presentation of all the functions of what it should do and how it should looks but at this time my budget is too low to even pay for a prototype to be developed so I'm lacking the support but i'm looking for investors or partners, how can I go about doing so?

Clarence Reynolds

Jul 22, 2016, 5:14:26 AM via Website

Hello Ron,

It looks like it's been a few years since you've interacted on this forum, but I thought I would reach out to tell you about my app Retail.Email. I am looking for a marketing and business development partner in this venture. You can paste retail.email into your browser to look at the app info page.

Thanks,
Clarence

sam

Jan 22, 2017, 4:36:15 AM via Website

I have new idea for cell phones, tablets, and laptops and I would to sale it please let me know if you have investors need it
thank you
Sam Amer

sam

Jan 22, 2017, 3:45:56 PM via Website

I have new idea for cell phones, tablets, and laptop and i would like to sale it if there is in investors interest please contact me @ ismail30071@yahoo.com or by phone @ 001-4046639181
thank you

G. Hankelsys Gutierrez

Mar 4, 2017, 6:58:54 AM via Website

Hello, Ron:

My name is Hankelsys. I have an app idea for the real estate market. As everyone else here, I have no idea how to market or finance it properly. I am in the process to apply for the utility patent. With a strong marketing strategy, we can change the Real Estate Industry like no other app has done so far.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Hankelsys Gutierrez

Abderaouf Bahlouli

Mar 12, 2017, 8:26:15 AM via Website

Hello Ron I would like to work with you on a very big project which I think will make many people happy and help many students all around the world

Abderaouf Bahlouli

Mar 12, 2017, 8:27:45 AM via Website

Hello Ron I would like to work with you on a very big project which I think will make many people happy and help many students all around the world

Mekju

Jun 4, 2017, 4:59:50 AM via Website

Hello Ron. I have seen your post and i see it is about 5 years old. I am on the verge of what i think is something big. I've got the ideas and a game plan. I would like to speak with you.

Take care
Troy

Mekju

Jun 4, 2017, 5:00:56 AM via Website

hillside133@yahoo.com is my email.