HTC Evo 3D — Extended Battery Case (Power Pack) For 3VO

• Replies:4
Ilgaz
  • Forum posts: 19

May 14, 2012, 10:11:08 AM via App

If you can,a spare battery or a custom higher capacity battery is better.
Those covers etc are popular in iphone since you can't take out the battery on iphone.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 14, 2012, 4:17:06 PM via Website

Ilgaz
Those covers etc are popular in iphone since you can't take out the battery on iphone.

+10000 For Android phones I would also go with the spare battery. I always carry 2. They are really cheap on ebay and Amazon as well.

Dogukan
  • Forum posts: 13

May 14, 2012, 5:10:40 PM via Website

Eric McBride
Ilgaz

+10000 For Android phones I would also go with the spare battery. I always carry 2. They are really cheap on ebay and Amazon as well.

Yeah I already got an extended 3500 mah battery adn I've been using it for quite some time now but I got fed up with the bulky look. I did buy a spare OEM battery but I wanted to ask, I'm definately going to use that second battery every day: I will power down the phone and put the spare battery on it like everyday as I really finish that OEM battery quickly. What I'm trying to say is; would that "on off on off everyday" process harm my phone in any way?

Thanks

Ilgaz
  • Forum posts: 19

May 15, 2012, 4:31:18 AM via App

No problem as long as you shutdown device before removing, htc just boots a bit slow.
People who work at medical, military and TV/ radio may need to shut down several times a day.