Camera Problem

• Replies:8
Mark Williams
  • Forum posts: 8

Apr 19, 2012, 10:55:49 AM via Website

All the photos taken on my Motoluxe are in black and white ONLY. There seems to be no way to convert them to colour, or change settings on the phone to make them coloured. Is my phone faulty and if not, what's the solution. HELP!
MARK

Danny Friedman
  • Forum posts: 12

Apr 19, 2012, 11:31:51 AM via Website

Have you checked if the 'colour effect' setting is set to 'mono'? That would cause it. Change it to 'none' and you should have normal colour

Danny

Mark Williams

Apr 19, 2012, 11:39:39 AM via Website

Danny Friedman
Have you checked if the 'colour effect' setting is set to 'mono'? That would cause it. Change it to 'none' and you should have normal colour

Danny

Thanks Danny, but there doesn't appear to be a 'colour effect' button on the Camera Settings menu!

Mark

Danny Friedman

Apr 19, 2012, 4:52:38 PM via Website

Funny. This is how i get to it:
Get it in camera mode by hitting the ordinary camera icon
hold it in lanscape position
tap the right hand side of the screen (where there is an arrow pointing inwards)
You should then see a column of five icons, second one down is colour effect
you can swipe across the top to change the effect - 'none' is far left option.

If that doesn't do it, then theree is something wrong with your machine, becuase mine's fine for that (tho i have other problems !)

Good luck

Danny

Mark Williams

Apr 19, 2012, 6:50:13 PM via Website

Thanks Danny - that's cracked it!

Cheers - Mark

Danny Friedman

Apr 19, 2012, 7:23:26 PM via Website

No problem .... now perhaps you could sort out my issue !?

Danny

Mark Williams

Apr 19, 2012, 7:26:48 PM via Website

Ah... but what is your issue? (I'm a bit of a technophobe, so don't expect much from me). Be interested to see if I've got the same one(s) ?!

Cheers - Mark

Danny Friedman

Apr 19, 2012, 7:48:24 PM via Website

Have a look at the other thread under my name - basically, the music player won't work properly - I've downloaded a batch of CDs from my PC, but the Motoluxe will only playtthe first couple of seconds of each track - sometimes, but not always ! Driving me mad ....!

Christopher Silva
  • Forum posts: 189

Apr 20, 2012, 8:32:59 AM via Website

Danny, I am not that familiar with the Motoluxe model but the music thing sounds like a setting issue too...