app market not allowing me to login to my google account.

• Replies:6
jessie
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 15, 2012, 3:48:40 PM via Website

when going through market app i get asked to login to google account..i tried this very carefully but still error message that user name/ password not recognised, i created a new google account but same problem. i created 2 step verification but did not resolve, turned off 2 step verification still no joy. sometimes i get an error message saying that there is no authorised connection, virgin say it is all connected correctly. on google play i have no devices showing up at all. because of this i can't download onto the computer either. Is this an issue with google or the phone or both. During all this i do have a fine internet connection so it can't be that any ideas please i'm getting very frustrated.

sultan ali

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Apr 16, 2012, 10:53:03 AM via Website

Hmmmmm....that IS verrry strange. So you log into Google Play on both your computer and phone and no recognition? Or did your phone never update from Android Market to Google Play? I wonder if that may be the issue...Also, what about going to Settings --->accounts and making sure your Google account is synced there?

jessie
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 16, 2012, 9:16:16 PM via Website

all very bizarre so took battery out checked google account synced lo and behold app market there and no need to login hmmm so after an hour on the phone to virgin and all kinds of changes to accounts all is now good in my world. thank you for the reply though really appreciated virgin had given up. ; )

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 17, 2012, 3:10:03 PM via Website

jessie
all very bizarre so took battery out checked google account synced lo and behold app market there and no need to login hmmm so after an hour on the phone to virgin and all kinds of changes to accounts all is now good in my world. thank you for the reply though really appreciated virgin had given up. ; )

Glad to hear you got it sorted out :-D

fawadkhan
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 1:47:52 AM via Website

its not working my account

luke combs

Sep 24, 2012, 3:36:37 AM via App

fawadkhan
its not working my account
I am having the same problem. can't get google app then got acct with androidpit. downloaded games say it has stpped. very upset

sultan ali

Mar 21, 2013, 1:17:01 AM via Website

jessie
when going through market app i get asked to login to google account..i tried this very carefully but still error message that user name/ password not recognised, i created a new google account but same problem. i created 2 step verification but did not resolve, turned off 2 step verification still no joy. sometimes i get an error message saying that there is no authorised connection, virgin say it is all connected correctly. on google play i have no devices showing up at all. because of this i can't download onto the computer either. Is this an issue with google or the phone or both. During all this i do have a fine internet connection so it can't be that any ideas please i'm getting very frustrated.