Trouble connecting MID WonderMedia 8650 Tablet to Desktop PC

• Replies:9
Amod
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 8:50:45 AM via Website

Hello there,

I have got the MID WonderMedia 8650 Tablet pc with Android Froyo. I want to use it for debugging an Android Application that I am creating. How do I connect my Tablet to my development PC and use it with Eclipse (Galileo/Indigo) as AVD. I have got a transfer box with the tablet that has 2 USB ports and a LAN port. I am not able to get any help on as to how to connect the Tablet to my PC

Any help in this regard is highly appriciated.

Thanks in advance.
-- AMOD (India)

— modified on Nov 17, 2011, 8:51:28 AM

Deo Read Jr

Nov 24, 2011, 4:52:55 PM via Website

Good Morning & Happy Thanksgiving!
I have a WonderMedia WM8650 with android 2.2 on it branded by EKEN. It came with an adapter cord which plugs into the dongle port; that you use to connect to external media: usb ethernet etc........ This adapter cord has a usb connector as it's other end. I am not sure what you call the flat connector plug; it has a network symbol on it's side. This adapter network cord is what you need.......... with it, you can quickly interface with your pc/usb port to exchange data.

Elvin Abduyev
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 17, 2011, 10:18:08 PM via Website

Hello I want ask question.I have bought new Android Tbalet and i can get Wi-Fi connection but I can not use internet,I mean I can not surfing net or go app Market.nothing.Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Richard Gee
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 22, 2011, 6:39:16 PM via Website

Ethernet cable. It will come up eth
Deo Read Jr
Good Morning & Happy Thanksgiving!
I have a WonderMedia WM8650 with android 2.2 on it branded by EKEN. It came with an adapter cord which plugs into the dongle port; that you use to connect to external media: usb ethernet etc........ This adapter cord has a usb connector as it's other end. I am not sure what you call the flat connector plug; it has a network symbol on it's side. This adapter network cord is what you need.......... with it, you can quickly interface with your pc/usb port to exchange data.

Jemmakaye
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 13, 2012, 8:33:50 PM via Website

I brought my children a 7" google android 2.2 VIA 8650 epad flash10.1 tablet pc
For Xmas but we're having downloading issues it says our google talk was not authenticated and will not let us download from the app market! I just dunno what we're doing wrong

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Jan 16, 2012, 12:09:55 PM via Website

Have you already set up a Gmail account and associated it with your WonderMedia tablet? You need a Google account to download from the Android market and you should be able to set that up by going into your Google Market app and hitting the menu button and then clicking on accounts.

Let me know if that works. If not we'll give it another look.

ms. wright

Jan 17, 2012, 11:14:58 PM via Website

Hello, I brought my mother a wonder media wm 8650. I am having a huge problem with the android market. I have registered but it will not log me in. It will say something like, check the password or account name, or something about it being authenticated. Someone please be of some assistance to me, I am not a computer person so I really dont know the right questions to ask. I have tried to get in contact with these people beause I believe she lost the manual if it came with one, but it seems as if they dont exist!!!!

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Jan 18, 2012, 11:29:54 AM via Website

Are you logged in with the same gmail account that is regestered to your tablet? When you are in the Android Market app push the menu button and then the accounts button that pops up to make sure that you are logged in with the same gmail account that is regestered to your phone.

You can also double check that you tablet is regested to your accont by going to the android market website and checking my devices in the settings page ( the link is at the bottom of the normal Android market page) In the my devices tab there should be a list of all devices associated with your account. If you don't see your device, use the help link on the right side of the page to get your device associated with the market.

let me know if that helps!

ggkun

Feb 24, 2012, 6:12:31 PM via Website

Greeting to all,
I am not sure whether someone has posted this or probably I am not in the topic as subject above but I need someone to help me on this.

I just bought MID tablet (for sure it is made in China) a week ago and it is working fine. I can tell you guys this device work perfectly and really cheap of course (for sure the quality and services is slightly different from branded item). A few day later, something wrong happened with my tablet which is the device only can turn ON when it is plugged in and I cannot turn it ON while on battery. I don't think this is software issue and probably 95% there is some damaged in electronic part because it show that the battery health is good.

Did anyone have any idea how to solve this? What kind of part that I should replace? Appreciate if you can share with me.

Thanks & regards

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Feb 27, 2012, 1:49:33 PM via Website

Odd. Have you rooted the device, or is it still running the stock ROM you purchased it with?