Problems :'(

• Replies:2
Oliver Devereux-Burden
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 3, 2011, 10:12:02 PM via Website

hello, i have been trying to get xrecovery installed onto my xperia x10 mini, i have been trying and trying, i have tried about 8 or 10 different installation ways and they all ended up the same. when i turned my phone off, then on and pressed the back button all those times when the white SE logo comes up, nothing happens, xrecovery just wont work :(

i am trying to put a custom rom on my phone, is there any other recovery things i can use? i did my vega tablet and i think that used clock work something or other and that worked fine, but not on my new sony ericsson phone.

any help would be LOVELY

cheers in advanced

Oliver :)

— modified on Dec 15, 2011, 12:52:57 PM by moderator

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Oct 4, 2011, 10:15:30 AM via Website

Hi Oliver,

This might be an obvious question, but are there any other custom recovery consoles you could use in lieu of this one? Also, hw did you root the device to begin with?

Oliver Devereux-Burden
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 4, 2011, 9:06:00 PM via Website

well i heard of ClockWorkMod, and i tried installing that too. i did everything i was told to do on the page i found for it, and it still failed to work.

and i used super one click root. i know the device is rooted because i use barnacle and root explorer and they both work and i have super user on it too :)