Time Tracker for employees

• Replies:22
Tristan Wright
  • Forum posts: 14

Jul 22, 2011, 5:55:10 PM via Website

I'm looking for an Internet-based timesheet that will allow me to track employees and projects. Anyone have any suggestions?

david lee
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 9, 2011, 11:12:29 AM via Website

Tristan Wright
I'm looking for an Internet-based timesheet that will allow me to track employees and projects. Anyone have any suggestions?

I find a website that might help you it discuss monitoring software. It has different software that you can use and it can help you decide on what is the best for you to use. It has different features to monitoring like screen monitoring that take a fairly accurate picture of what a person do during working hours. It also can monitor which application, document, or website is actively being use and for how long does a person spend time on that particular website.

Sergei
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 9:51:15 AM via Website

Thanks a lot! Very actual theme for me. As additional, try to use online-service for time-traсking 'Personal time'. Free online service for tracking of personal time and analysis of personal efficiency. Available version for mobile devices

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jan 31, 2012, 11:47:10 AM via Website

I ve heard a lot of people requesting apps like this lately. Anyone have any experiencing using such an app?

emma dcosta

Apr 18, 2012, 6:17:51 PM via Website

Hi Tristan,

We had been using Replicon's timesheet, a cloud based solution that allows the convenience of accessing from anywhere. With complete suite of time tracking products it helps businesses and organizations of all kinds for employee time tracking and payroll as well as project time tracking and billing. Has a simple to use calendar view interface, great features for usability and unparalleled back up support too. NO issues till date, had been quite efficient and productive tool.

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Apr 19, 2012, 11:27:52 AM via Website

Replicon is legit. Heard good things about it..

Jimmy Lina

Apr 24, 2012, 3:39:39 AM via Website

Since I read that Time Doctor was mentioned above, I just want to share this review that I read earlier. It mentions how creepy the software is. But, overall it really helps you become more productive. So far, it has made a great difference with the way I work. Therefore, I have to say that this review is legit. This could work well for employees in an office setting.

Amanda Clark
  • Forum posts: 51

Apr 24, 2012, 12:02:11 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing the review Jimmy!

zem karrlos

May 29, 2012, 7:38:56 AM via Website

Hi, I'm looking for some information about employee monitoring software for PC.

— modified on Aug 14, 2012, 2:45:37 PM by moderator

Ken Baker
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 4, 2012, 5:06:16 PM via Website

Hi, although what I'm using is not only a time-sheet, I think it is even more useful than that. It is a time sheet in the sense that it records when each of the employees started to work and when they finished their shift by switching the program on and off, but while they are at work, it also logs the number of keystrokes and mouse clicks in a time-chart, and sends you screenshots of each of their computer-screens every 5 minutes, so you can see what projects they were working on and how much work was actually done. This software called My Team Monitor is free and you can register an account at their website: www.myteammonitor.com I hope I could help.

— modified on Jun 4, 2012, 5:06:41 PM

George Straygun

Aug 14, 2012, 5:46:57 AM via Website

I’ve also read some reviews of Timedoctor and other similar time tracking software on forums but when I tried a 30 day trial of Timedoctor I did not hesitate to continue buying it after my trial ended. It really helps you keep track of your task and reduce wasted time.

— modified on Aug 14, 2012, 2:46:12 PM by moderator

Aliasgar Babat

Dec 12, 2012, 2:45:44 PM via Website

Are you looking out for an employee desktop monitoring software? If yes, you can use various software’s such as keylogger, nestersoft etc. You may even consider deploying a remote support appliance such as RHUB for employee monitoring.

Cisco Braxley

Dec 16, 2012, 6:33:34 AM via Website

I recommend this time tracking system, I used this already since I started my business. And I'm satisfied in this services.

Thanks,
Cisco Braxley
Clock in Clock out

Thomas Crook

Mar 21, 2013, 12:16:46 PM via Website

Hi, I would recommend you to use Proofhub. ProofHub is web based project management software managing projects, files, time tracking. I am using this software for my company and like the amiable service.

Henrik Lindqvist
  • Forum posts: 25

Apr 29, 2013, 7:37:04 PM via Website

For a complete Android solution, try Timesheet:

https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/forum/thread/548864/APP-2-2-Timesheet
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.llamalab.timesheet.free
http://llamalab.com/timesheet/

If can send cutomized report in a variety of format. Great for payroll management.

— modified on Apr 29, 2013, 7:37:43 PM

terredean
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 24, 2014, 12:59:10 PM via Website

Yes I can help you with that, if you need a time tracking s/w you can try it out at Labortimetracker. I have been using it and I found it good.

Heather
  • Forum posts: 15

Jun 9, 2014, 12:18:39 PM via Website

Check android tracker on Google or download it on Cnet.

Jesse Cook
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 18, 2014, 6:49:09 PM via Website

I would recommend using a company that has apps for mobile devices so that employees can clock in with any device they own and not have to be sitting at a desk to keep track of time on their timesheets. The easier it is to track their time the more reliable they will be in actually using your new timesheet tracking software. Hope you were able to find a solution that worked for you.

Alex Rybacka

Mar 28, 2017, 9:17:00 AM via Website

If you're still looking for an Android time tracker, try TimeCamp. Our company started using it three years ago and we're pretty satisfied with the results, especially because it's packed with invoicing and budgeting. It's not an ordinary tool.

Jordan

Jun 30, 2017, 12:43:50 PM via Website

I would suggest to go for TimeLive... I have used it and I am highly satisfied with their software and their customer support is amazing...

Smithyy1
  • Forum posts: 21

Oct 30, 2019, 8:29:13 PM via Website

Hi friend, as a manager, I know how often employees love to cheat on time cards,
so our company decided to go with a biometrical scanner attendance system. Yes, you need to pay for it, but now we save on payroll, and company became a lot more efficient, as it's impossible to cheat ans it has the necessary software which can be accessed from anywhere on the globe. There are several solutions, we use
- www.minutehound.com It works perfect for us, but you can check other options, if you feel it's not for you.

TashaKPope
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 31, 2019, 8:39:39 PM via Website

wow, that's great.

Rkumar
  • Forum posts: 5

Oct 22, 2021, 9:50:01 PM via Website

Hi Tristan,

My company uses the time tracking application of Replicon. They have internet-based timesheets that can be configured based on what you prioritize. They set us up with different templates for our departments, and that has been super useful for us. We also use it to track our project completion statuses for billing to our clients.
A look at their website tells me they have a lot of other products as well that they customize for customers. We primarily use it to track our time of employees and for different projects and it’s been incredibly helpful.