Roms for N64oid

• Replies:8
Merry kin
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 8, 2011, 7:14:59 AM via Website

I just downloaded the N64oid app, the first decent N64 emulator for Android. My question is what a good place is to find roms for this?

Merry kin

Mar 10, 2011, 8:03:56 AM via Website

Will do :) Thanks guys... btw. I got the HTC Sense :)

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Mar 10, 2011, 1:08:35 PM via Website

HTC Sense is the name of the software on you phone that makes the home screens and other menus look the way they do. The name of your phone should be on the box you bought your phone in.

Merry kin

Mar 14, 2011, 10:03:57 AM via Website

Douglas Carter
HTC Sense is the name of the software on you phone that makes the home screens and other menus look the way they do. The name of your phone should be on the box you bought your phone in.
dont' you mean the other way around? HTC Sense is the name of the model of my phone, and Android 2.2 (Froyo) is the software...

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Mar 14, 2011, 1:31:56 PM via Website

Android 2.2 is the operating system. HTC, the company who makes your phone, puts a new User Interface (UI) on almost all of their Android phones which adds features to the basic Android build. This UI is called HTC Sense, and several of our forum members are big fans of Sense, if I remember correctly.

Vick C.
  • Forum posts: 1

May 5, 2011, 9:35:02 AM via Website

App is no longer available on the market and the current link is invalid.

Ian Savill
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 15, 2011, 7:11:56 PM via Website

I cannot believe something as cool as being able to play Nintendo 64 games on your phone is not discussed more than this, I did a search and found only threads, I have N64oid on my phone (which is a HTC desire HD running Android 2.2) and have played a fee games, so far I have tried Mario kart 64, golden eye and both legend of zelda games, oot and mm.
I wanted to know if anybody has managed to get zelda oot to run smoothly, I have managed to get to hyrule castle but cannot get it to load past the first area of hyrule. Has anybody else managed to get beyond this point?
Mario kart runs fine, golden eye is very laggy at times but I have not played this past the first level, due to not having the time not because it doesn't work, and zelda mm is unplayable when you reach clock town.