Perfect AppLock! (Best Security app for Android)

• Replies:19
morrison
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 21, 2010, 11:24:01 AM via Website

Perfect AppLock! lets you protect any applications you want with a passcode: SMS, Email, Pictures, Camera, USB Connect, Calendar,Messanger...any apps you choose

# screen

# Manual

# Video
YouTube - Android - the way to Lock apps

# Download Instructions:
* FREE Lite Version
http://market.android.com/details?id=co ... pplocklite)

* Pro Version
http://market.android.com/details?id=co ... on.applock

Aim Entertainments

John Cena
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 21, 2010, 12:03:38 PM via Website

Goodness +1 That's the first thing (really) I've heard that the iPhone had that I actually want. B)

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Nov 22, 2010, 2:23:10 PM via Website

Do you use the screen lock to secure your device? That feature is built into Android already. Basically, you can lock out your device from people that don't know the pass-code. It has helped me before. Adding another layer of protection might be necessary for some people who have sensitive stuff they don't want friends/family to see I guess. I don't need that yet.

Vincent Kong
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 11, 2011, 9:21:29 AM via Website

I have a problem by using this Perfect Applock (free version). This App is very OK until I amend the setup of this App which is to change the wallpaper. I changed this setup from "current wallpaper" to "None". After that, there is no image show out when I click this App from Status bar or elsewhere or when I click the App that I secured from this Perfect Applock App. Hence, I cannot enter any password or draw the path on the blank screen. Also, I cannot uninstall this App.

Would anyone else give me any advice to fix it?

Vincent Kong

Oct 11, 2011, 9:24:36 AM via Website

Sorry, it may be better to tell you my phone is HTC desire S.

Akaash

Nov 1, 2011, 6:10:56 PM via Website

Does someone know what to do when Perfect Applock doesn't open at all? I've locked applications like ''settings'' and ''file manager'' etcetera. Since I put my WiFi off, I can't seem to be able to open the Applock application.

Thanks in advance, and I'm sorry for my bad English.

That doesn't mean that I don't know the password, but the screen just stay black..This deserves a downgrade, because the application apparently needs a connection to the internet all the time..

Edit: Oh never mind guys, I have fixed the problem myself.. I found a way to get my internet connection back! So, my conclusion, Perfect Applock REQUIRES internet!!

— modified on Nov 1, 2011, 7:24:38 PM

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Nov 3, 2011, 10:32:12 AM via Website

Hey Good to know that Perfect AppLock requires an internet connection at all times! I didn't know about that myself.... and don't worry about your English! It's fine!

Beezy Bee

Jan 17, 2013, 1:30:08 PM via Website

Aaron Tilton
Hey Good to know that Perfect AppLock requires an internet connection at all times! I didn't know about that myself.... and don't worry about your English! It's fine!

No no it doesnt require internet connection all the time...

i have just downloaded it and used it.. its perfect.. just what i needed!!

Adam Kole
  • Forum posts: 5

Oct 26, 2015, 7:13:41 PM via Website

Well i would say that only app lock is not enough as people try to look and peep into the mobile phones more often in different ways.What i have found is a different kind of security app called Leo master safety guard.I liked this app so much after a couple of months use that i am sharing with all of you/.

I can hide and lock any file using this app like the private images or videos i download from internet.Also it has Applock battery saver and screen guard too.I can bet it will be a good locking app for any device.

To download and try this ap on your phone you can go to:

Google Play:
http play google com/store/apps/details?id=com.leo.appmaster
iTunes:
https itunes apple com/app/id1013745810

Joomla Serman

Nov 25, 2015, 11:23:03 AM via Website

Greetings

Introducing AppSuch.com . At AppSuch.com , we are providing Google Play Accounts in Bulk
as well as Android App Installs , App Ratings And App Reviews .

Never again will you stare at your app’s download tracker filled with depressing ZEROs.
Our app marketing service can deliver up to 100,000 installs EVERY SINGLE DAY

Come Try AppSuch.com Today and you will not be disappointed

Best Regards,
Andella Crol
AppSuch.com

Aim Entertainments
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 25, 2015, 8:18:11 PM via Website

nice & useful app...

Miya
  • Forum posts: 7

May 23, 2016, 11:39:52 AM via Website

Hi All,

IObit is developing an App Locker. Be a beta tester of IObit Applock to experience its features before anyone else.

IObit AppLock is a privacy protector (requires Android 4.0+) which is designed to lock any individual apps, android settings and switch simply by PIN or pattern lock. It's much smarter and safer than you think. Join us and be a beta tester to try it out!

OTP Lock: Protect your important apps and info in real time with one-time password to give you double security
Notification Hide: Hiding chatting message to prevent others from viewing chat logs
Intruder Selfie: If someone enters the wrong password three times, the snooper's photo will be saved and sent to your email

Wanna try IObit Applock now, please send your confirmation to support@applock.tech.

Romel Fausto

Aug 2, 2016, 11:52:45 AM via Website

Same here... I cannot uninstall it. Already uninstall it from Google Play, remove the Device Administrator, unchecked the Enable Lock from within the App. It will uninstall but when you restart your device it is still there.

I wouldn't recommend this lame app.

Yanni
  • Forum posts: 27

Aug 10, 2016, 6:22:45 AM via Website

It's really what I want.
Many thanks!

Milan Vies
  • Forum posts: 12

Aug 30, 2016, 1:36:26 AM via Website

Seems interesting, I'll check it out later.

cindy Ali
  • Forum posts: 10

Aug 7, 2017, 9:44:01 AM via Website

Thanks! It is very useful

cindy Ali
  • Forum posts: 10

Aug 7, 2017, 9:44:14 AM via Website

Thanks! It is very useful

Robert Russell

Dec 29, 2018, 12:21:39 AM via Website

@ Douglas Carter: WHY??? do you post useless answers without understanding what this app does? This is not about Screen-Lock features.It allows you to install apps on ANOTHER phone without the owner knowing it. So you can use it for your kids or a cheating partner etc....