- Forum posts: 757
Jul 28, 2010, 8:31:03 AM via Website
Jul 28, 2010 8:31:03 AM via Website
Here is the step by step guide on how to get Flash 10.1 on your Android 2.1 Eclair geared phone
(Rooted Phone Not Needed):
1. The first step is to download flash_for_21.zip to your computer and extract the .apk file.
2. Now navigate to the market and install “Apps Installer” utility to your phone.
3. Now connect your Android phone to the computer and copy .apk file to your SD card.
Make sure that it is in SD card root and not in a sub folder.
4. After this launch “Apps Installer” on your phone and follow the on screen instructions to install flash_for_21.apk file.
5. After installation is complete, simply reboot your phone and there you go! You now have Flash 10.1 on your phone.
This method has been tested and confirmed operational for Google Nexus One, Droid Eris and HTC EVO 4G on stock Android 2.1 Eclair.
Download Flash 10.1 For Android 2.1 Eclair.
— modified on Jul 29, 2010, 7:46:53 AM