Eris is amazing!

• Replies:2
  • Answered
Adam B.
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 7:10:33 AM via App

I've been 100% satisfied with my Eris. I spend a lot of time looking for new songs to add to my playlist which brings me to my question...does anyone know good sights to download music from? And is there any way to use my phone to listen to my playlist in my truck? thanks every one!

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Jun 23, 2010, 1:52:36 PM via App

I use Motorola's Motorokr T505 to listen to music in my car. It's blue tooth hands free with internal speaker.. as well as a FM transmitter to send music to one of the radio stations on your cars stereo.. or any fm radio for that matter. As for the best way to get music on your phone.. that's what the USB cable is for.. just connect to your pc and copy your mp3's to your Eris. If you are looking for an app to download mp3's.. try "tunee music".

— modified on Jun 23, 2010, 1:58:54 PM

Yonbu ray
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 8:20:46 AM via Website

Samsung is always very fast to meet user demand for the popular Samsung GALAXY S3 smartphone and GALAXY NOTE 10.1 Tablet PC, users generally want to upgrade to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, of course, Samsung also attaches great importance to the user upgrade needsSamsung recently to the user during the General Assembly in IFA2012 eat teeth reassurance Samsung official said, GALAXY S3, and the GALAXY NOTE 10.1 users will upgrade to the android 4.1rayban in the near specific upgrade date yet to be announced.