Using WA to Send a Message to Myself

• Replies:6
Skeezicks
  • Forum posts: 25

Nov 5, 2023, 3:07:49 AM via Website

I have a whatsapp account and I am trying to send a photo to myself. From WA I tap the myself contact from "Contacts on WhatsApp". Then I add a photo by going to the photo and tapping the Share icon.

When I am back at the WA screen, I see my WA phone number at the top, the photo I want to send in the middle, and a Message field at the bottom, but I don't see any "Send" icon. I've checked the Menu at the top right of the screen but no "Send".

How do I send the message to myself?

O Apksites

Skeezicks

Dec 7, 2023, 3:20:43 AM via Website

Anyone?

Ellie401
  • Forum posts: 10

Dec 8, 2023, 4:12:02 PM via Website

On WhatsApp, you don't need to tap "Send" explicitly. Just type a brief message (can be anything) in the Message field, and then press the Enter key or the arrow icon on the keyboard. Your photo will be sent along with the message to yourself.

Skeezicks

Jan 12, 2024, 8:01:25 PM via Website

Thank you for your help.

— modified on Jan 12, 2024, 8:27:35 PM

O Apksites
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 14, 2024, 3:20:26 AM via Website

Certainly! Using WhatsApp to send a message to yourself can be a useful feature, often employed as a personal notepad or to save links, ideas, or important information. Here's a simple guide:

Using WhatsApp to Send a Message to Yourself:

1. Open WhatsApp:

• Launch the WhatsApp application on your device.
  2. Create a New Chat:

• In the chat section, look for the option to start a new chat or message.
  3. Enter Your Number:

• Instead of selecting a contact from your address book, manually enter your own phone number as the recipient.
  4. Send a Message:

• Type and send the message to yourself. This could be a note, link, or anything you want to save.
  5. Utilize the Message:

• The message will appear in your chat list as if you've received it from someone else. You can access it anytime for reference.
      for [more guides about WhatsApp][1]
      Word of Guidance:
    • Use this method as a quick way to jot down thoughts, save links, or store temporary information.
    • Label the chat with a specific title or use emojis to make it easily identifiable.
    • Remember that anyone with access to your device can see the messages, so avoid storing sensitive information this way.

This self-messaging trick in WhatsApp serves as a convenient and quick note-taking method, providing you with a personal space to store important information.

Skeezicks

Billu Bansal
  • Forum posts: 18

Feb 7, 2024, 12:31:38 PM via Website

If you have two SIM cards then it is not a problem. Create a WhatsApp account on both numbers and save it to your contact list. Then open your primary WhatsApp go to your second contact and send the message you want on that number.

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Feb 8, 2024, 9:56:09 AM via Website

O Apksites

Certainly! Using WhatsApp to send a message to yourself can be a useful feature, often employed as a personal notepad or to save links, ideas, or important information. Here's a simple guide:

Using WhatsApp to Send a Message to Yourself:

1. Open WhatsApp:

• Launch the WhatsApp application on your device.
  2. Create a New Chat:

• In the chat section, look for the option to start a new chat or message.
  3. Enter Your Number:

• Instead of selecting a contact from your address book, manually enter your own phone number as the recipient.
  4. Send a Message:

• Type and send the message to yourself. This could be a note, link, or anything you want to save.
  5. Utilize the Message:

• The message will appear in your chat list as if you've received it from someone else. You can access it anytime for reference.
      for [more guides about WhatsApp][1]
      Word of Guidance:
    • Use this method as a quick way to jot down thoughts, save links, or store temporary information.
    • Label the chat with a specific title or use emojis to make it easily identifiable.
    • Remember that anyone with access to your device can see the messages, so avoid storing sensitive information this way.

This self-messaging trick in WhatsApp serves as a convenient and quick note-taking method, providing you with a personal space to store important information.

Great! (cool)

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.