Mobile Data issue in Vivo y21

• Replies:3
ahtisham ali
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 2, 2023, 6:50:06 AM via Website

Hi, hope all of you are doing well. I mostly use internet through wifi. But sometimes, I need to use mobile data as well. I face an issue whenever I try to use mobile data in my vivo y21. The issue is that When I try to use mobile data, It don't connect directly and I have to restart my mobile then it start working. But it is very annoying to restart the phone every time I need to use mobile data. Anybody knows possible reason and solution of this issue ?

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Jun 3, 2023, 5:53:39 AM via Website

AC Phone Cases

Hello! It's unfortunate to hear that you're experiencing connectivity issues with mobile data on your Vivo Y21. Having to restart your phone every time you want to use mobile data can indeed be frustrating. There could be a few potential reasons for this problem, and here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Check your APN settings: Make sure your Access Point Name (APN) settings are correctly configured. You can usually find these settings in the "Mobile Networks" or "Network Settings" section of your phone's settings. Contact your mobile service provider for the correct APN settings if you're unsure.

Reset network settings: Go to your phone's settings and look for the "Reset" or "Backup and Reset" option. From there, you can choose to reset network settings. This will clear any saved Wi-Fi networks, Bluetooth connections, and mobile data settings. Be aware that this will also remove any saved Wi-Fi passwords, so make sure you have them handy.

Update your phone's software: Ensure that your Vivo Y21 has the latest software updates installed. Manufacturers often release updates that address known issues and improve overall performance. Check for updates in the "System Updates" or "Software Updates" section of your phone's settings.

Try a different SIM card: If possible, test your phone with a different SIM card from another network provider. This will help determine if the issue is specific to your SIM card or network.

Very complete, comprehensive check steps!

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Jun 14, 2023, 12:33:56 PM via Website

To resolve the issue of your Vivo Y21 not connecting to mobile data without restarting, try these steps:

Check APN settings in "Mobile Networks" or "Cellular Networks" settings.
Clear cache partition: Power off, then hold Power and Volume Up buttons, select "Wipe cache partition," and reboot.
Reset network settings in "System & Updates" > "Reset" menu.
If the problem persists, contact Vivo customer support or visit a service center for further assistance.

Helpful?
warnersmith323
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 10, 2023, 5:25:15 AM via Website

I understand that you're facing an annoying issue with your Vivo Y21 mobile data. It's frustrating to have to restart your phone every time you want to use it. I've compiled some potential reasons and solutions for your problem:

• Incorrect APN Settings
  • Software Bug
  • Network Issue
  • Other factors: Sometimes, factors like a faulty SIM card, using a
    metal case, or enabling a VPN can interfere with mobile data
    connectivity.
Helpful?