I want to develop a Fallout 4 style game for mobile and I want it to have an amazing 3D design, where can I find people who can help me with this?

• Replies:3
jasondevid88
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 25, 2023, 6:29:53 AM via Website

I want to create a Fallout 4 style game but for mobile, the game would be similar but with the characters as I want, I already have the story, the characters as they will be and what they will look like, the type of missions that there will be, etc. but I need the people who Please help me develop this game, the first thing I need is people who can develop the characters and the character models in 3D, I want them to look as good as possible, have quite realistic faces, but I don't know where I can find developers of this dude does anyone know where to get 3d art developers for these types of games?

CyberTank
  • Forum posts: 9

Feb 26, 2023, 9:05:25 AM via Website

There are specialized recruiting agencies that focus on connecting game developers with artists, programmers, and other professionals. These agencies can help you find the right artists for your project and ensure that they have the necessary skills and experience.

Helpful?
Filonenko
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 26, 2023, 11:27:41 AM via Website

A modern game designer (in the truest sense of the word), which allows even novice PC users to make modern games. Moreover, I want to emphasize that with the help of this program, games can be made for different platforms: IOS, Android, Linux, Windows 7/8, Mac Desktop, Web (HTML 5), etc.

Helpful?
Mark_
  • Forum posts: 7

Feb 26, 2023, 2:30:50 PM via Website

Intresting

— modified on Feb 26, 2023, 2:31:50 PM

Helpful?
Maurice Baker