Can anyone suggest me an alternative for Admob ?

• Replies:5
  • Answered
Ava Joseph
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 24, 2022, 6:59:04 AM via Website

Hi, I am Ava Joseph.

Can anyone suggest me an alternative for Admob that provides high Ecpm ? Because sometimes Admob bans people unnecessarily. And the revenue from ads through admob is significantly lower for small businesses.

Best answer
Sam Jacob
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 24, 2022, 8:28:47 AM via Website

AdMob policies sometimes hard to follow. Moreover, the revenue method they follow is not in an optimized way. That means developers cannot completely utilize the full capacity of the app to maximize revenue.

AdPumb is a good alternative to AdMob. A couple of months ago I migrated from AdMob to AdPumb. Firstly, I ran A/B test to know which is best performing app monetization platform and I could see that AdPumb generated 2x more revenue that AdMob.

Visit: adpumb.com

Helpful?
Ava Joseph
faizan5411
  • Forum posts: 9

Aug 24, 2022, 9:55:14 AM via Website

Follow admob policies strictly. And don't do ad requests flooding ... It gives max revenue than others

Helpful?
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Aug 25, 2022, 5:26:26 AM via Website

Unity Ads, Appodeal, Adcolony, ......

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
Ava Joseph
Sandra Hdes
  • Forum posts: 5

Aug 28, 2022, 12:29:07 PM via Website

From my perspective, you should typically avoid remarks that simply assert "the best is xxx." There is no ideal; everything relies on your niche or target audience, user flow or experience, and preferred media. There are numerous ad networks available, not to mention ad mediation and RTB.

Helpful?
Logan
Logan
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 30, 2022, 5:06:33 PM via Website

Leadbolt, UnityAds, Epom Apps are some of the alternatives.

Helpful?