How to get more views on youtube?

• Replies:6
graphicaid24
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 2, 2022, 6:41:16 AM via Website

I have youtube channel with monetization. I have a problem here. I don't get enough views on my videos.
Please suggest me, what can I do now? How I get more view? What is the process? You can suggest me the best blog or video tutorial.

Thanks

— modified on Mar 2, 2022, 6:44:23 AM

likeshigh
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 10, 2022, 12:46:11 PM via Website

The one thing that makes videos go viral is content. You need to produce a good quality videos to get more views, and also to be subscribed to different related YouTube channels to get a chance at some of the advertising revenue. But if your video contains bad content, it's likely that people won't even bother watching it for a few seconds. So the best way to get more views on YouTube is to produce quality content, and you should also remember that people can't share bad quality content.

Helpful?
graphicaid24
neiltaylorss
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 10, 2022, 1:19:44 PM via Website

It all depends upon your content. If your content is interesting, You should

1. Do the proper keywords research
  2. Choose the title and description carefully, and
  3. Use proper hashtags
Helpful?
graphicaid24
graphicaid24
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 5, 2022, 11:26:55 AM via Website

Thanks for your suggestions.

Helpful?
Puhovpeny
  • Forum posts: 9

Apr 5, 2022, 11:50:43 AM via Website

It all depends upon your content

Helpful?
LauraRoma
  • Forum posts: 6

May 10, 2022, 11:37:22 AM via Website

Here are several tips to grow a YouTube channel:

1. Create engaging content on YouTube. Build your videos around a single keyword/topic.
  2. Engage with your audience.
  3. Promote your YouTube videos on other social channels such as Twitter and Facebook.
  4. Push for subscriptions.
Helpful?
Jacqualine Lindsey
  • Forum posts: 26

May 12, 2022, 1:44:52 PM via Website

These days rather than ready articles people are interested more in watching videos because it makes it easy for them to listen to and watch graphics for a better understanding. Therefore you should make your videos more informative and graphical attractive this will give you more edge over others and you will get more traffic.

Helpful?