Lost messages

• Replies:1
MStar1
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 16, 2022, 8:39:27 PM via Website

Ok here goes a punt here!!
I deleted messages after exporting and didn't realise there was a 30 time limit on the export link. my phone done a back up (iphone) and messages never came back, they are not in the cloud either. Is there some tech-savvy way to get these back. they are so so important and I'm up the creek without them, It has evidence for a family court case I'm currently involved with.
I'm no tech'ie but this data for messages must be somewhere in the data world, it simply just doesn't disappear...
Can anyone help or point in the right direction? Whatsapp have no direct support only a messaging service & its not exactly helpful.

xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Mar 2, 2022, 5:06:10 AM via Website

Sorry to hear that. To recover deleted messages from your phone without backup, you need to ask for help from shop or data recovery software. Usually, if they are not overwritten by new data, you can recover them with its help. Such software like Dr.fone, Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android, etc. can help you access to the deleted messages and recover them back. But you need to pay for it. About the details, you can search online. Good luck to you.

Helpful?