WhatsApp hacked

• Replies:6
Auds
  • Forum posts: 1

May 29, 2021, 10:42:29 AM via Website

Wonder if one of you can help me. My WhatsApp was hacked. During the night my phone received approx 8 calls with a code in Spanish. My phone was on silent so missed everything. I woke up to my WhatsApp showing a scary picture with a Spanish status , it has moved me to business and I’m locked out.
I spent yesterday trying to get back in but now WhatsApp are telling me I have asked for a code too many times and I’m not sure if that’s me or the ha let asking as when I request the number I’m not getting them.
All very frustrating and would appreciate some advice. Thanks in advance

Alias Marne
  • Forum posts: 98

May 30, 2021, 11:26:21 AM via Website

How it's possible. I would like to know more about this Whatsapp hack. Thank you!

Helpful?
softgoza

May 30, 2021, 5:23:01 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing the information, it will help us. Right now I am using the gb whatsapp latest version and it is going well.

Hope it will help you too....

Helpful?
Annabelle Iris
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

May 31, 2021, 3:48:41 AM via Website

Check the FAQs on the WhatsApp official website. Maybe you have a chance to reset your password. Good luck to you.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
Annabelle Iris
petrthomas
  • Forum posts: 24

May 31, 2021, 7:50:49 AM via Website

Have any suspicious activity took place on your whatsapp after you saw the spanish text and all?

Helpful?
Annabelle Iris
ale62
  • Forum posts: 29

Jun 1, 2021, 1:52:06 PM via Website

Really????
Absurd!!!
Never heard of such a thing.

Helpful?
Varun sharma

Oct 27, 2021, 5:10:58 PM via Website

Once it happened with me someone put bad pic on the status and i don't know still how it was happen. I contacted WhatsApp grievance officer here but they didn't provide any resolution to solve my issue.

Helpful?