9 best Android smartphones for 2020

• Replies:2
HuyenTran
  • Forum posts: 10

Jul 14, 2020, 6:14:35 AM via Website

Smartphones are the modern-day must-have, as they let us keep in touch, browse the web and take great photos, no matter where we are. But with prices ranging from budget models at £50 to premium handsets at £1,000, choosing the right one for you can be confusing. It may seem like iPhones are the most popular option sometimes, but there are just as many people using Android phones in the UK.

Before you buy a new smartphone, it’s worth working out what you’ll be using it for most of the time, aside from making calls, checking social media, and sending messages. Do you want to take photos? Will you use it to watch films and TV shows? Or will it be used to enjoy your music on the go? All of these factors will influence your choice. Our top-rated Andriod smartphones are:
- Best Android smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra

• Runner-up Android smartphone: Huawei P30 Pro

• Best Android smartphone for battery life: OnePlus 8 Pro

• Best Android smartphone for storage space: Samsung Galaxy S10

• Best Android smartphone for photo storage: Google Pixel 4XL

• Best compact Android smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S10e

• Best affordable Android smartphone for photos: Honor 20 Pro

• Best Android smartphone for watching films: Sony Xperia 1 II

-Best budget Android smartphone: Huawei P Smart (2019)

tisafe
  • Forum posts: 7

Aug 8, 2020, 1:07:09 PM via Website

I'm using Samsung A70 and I think is in the top 5 best budget phones for 2020, you can get the new version A71 I think but is the same phone.

Helpful?
Denny Biliamm
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 7, 2020, 5:06:11 AM via Website

Smartphones are truly a miracle device to life. It integrates cameras, televisions, maps, music players and a million more.

Helpful?