Recover deleted video - Video recovery app

• Replies:2
mahran nadeem
  • Forum posts: 74

Jun 22, 2020, 8:59:15 PM via Website

video recovery-restore deleted videos from phone by video recovery app. Data is important and sometimes it holds important memories. Sometimes unintentionally our video data can delete such videos that can be recovered with video recovery software for android. Restore or recover deleted videos from the phone’s internal storage with some simple and steps. Video recovery app allows you to recover accidentally deleted videos from the phone.
Deleted video recovery app allows you to find your deleted videos by just tapping on the scan button. After scanning deleted videos select those deleted videos which you want to recover and simply click on the restore button
recover video recovery app is free and simple to use to technique is used while recovering deleted videos from SD card or from phone memory. Video recovery pro does not require root access all deleted videos can recover with deleted video recovery by using a few steps.
Once you install this app open it and press the scan button to recover deleted videos. It will take a few minutes and then a screen will appear in front of you that will contain a list of all deleted videos from an SD card. Simply select those videos you want to recover and click on the restore button.
Video recovery app or deleted video call recording recovery app allows you to save restored at in the default location as well as this recover video and backup software helps you to save restored video into online storage.

Steps to recover Deleted Videos

• After installation open video recovery app
• Click scan button
• Select videos you want to restore
• Click Restore button to recover deleted videos
Deleted videos recovery app is an easy way to recover or restore deleted videos. After the recovery of the deleted video, it automatically creates a backup of restored videos. Video recovery software is easy to use and has the following features.

Key Features

• Easy to use
• User-friendly GUI
• A quick scan for deleted videos
• On click to restore deleted videos
• Restore or deleted videos can save in online storage
• Auto backup for restored or recovered videos
• No root access required

Note :

Video recovery- restore deleted video software is tested by testing tools and it is also tested by users. recovery of video application gives you an 80-90% accurate result in recovering deleted videos. This deleted video recovery application is compatible with almost all devices if you are unable to recover your deleted videos Provide us feedback so I can solve your problem.

xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Jun 23, 2020, 12:32:32 PM via Website

Nice sharing. Such Video recovery app is cool. It seems no need to install it on our computer like Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android. So whether I need to root my phone before using it?

Helpful?
Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Jun 24, 2020, 10:34:08 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing this useful information.But I had MobiKin Doctor for Android.It works well for me.Thanks.

Helpful?