Are there any good basic video editing tools for Android?

• Replies:21
troublemaker
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 7, 2020, 8:31:22 PM via Website

Are there any basic video editing tools available for Android? Like just trimming the video or adding a watermark? Thanks in advance.

Jerry Smit
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 9, 2020, 3:24:15 AM via Website

In my opinion, editing videos on phones is hard to operate. If you want to trim video or add watermark on Windows or Mac computer, I recommend you to use Joyoshare Video Joiner. It is very easy to use, so you will spend less time by Joyoshare on the computer than Android app.

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 28

Jul 9, 2020, 5:12:36 AM via Website

Yes, if I think you should use the software on your computer, it will work easier

Helpful?
cromL
  • Forum posts: 9

Aug 26, 2020, 2:38:48 PM via Website

You can also check Adobe Premiere Clip. I like it very much.

Helpful?
unodous
  • Forum posts: 7

Aug 27, 2020, 9:58:42 AM via Website

FilmoraGo. You can do the basics like trim and cut, render, and that kind of stuff.

Helpful?
gaargz
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 2, 2020, 10:15:24 PM via Website

I agree that video editors on smartphones are rather inconvenient. I tried several options, but decided it was best to actually use a PC for this.

Helpful?
Frederick Alliston
  • Forum posts: 21

Sep 10, 2020, 6:37:32 PM via Website

Videos have suddenly gained prominence in recent times as most of the people like to see the content in a good video format on the platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook. Hence it is important to use good video editing apps.

Given below are some of the best video editing apps for Android:

Video show: One of the best free apps for video editing, it helps to reduce the size of your video and offers different themes.
FilmoraGo: It is another great editing app that allows you to cut, trim, add music, themes, etc. Also, it allows for professionally creating videos.
Kinemaster: It is armed with strong features and interface is meticulously designed. You can insert subtitles, text, etc easily.
Viva Video: There are numerous special effects available in VivaVideo. All the essential functions of cutting, trimming, merging, and pasting are available for the users.
Power Director: It helps to create videos with special effects and a professional look. It also has tutorial videos. Android 4.3 and above supports it.

These are some of the nice video editing apps for Android; you can choose the one as per your preference.

Helpful?
Jeff Thorsen
  • Forum posts: 6

Jan 26, 2021, 11:40:39 AM via Website

I was always surprised, how people create video content with graphics and other special effects not only for Android. I wish I could learn it.

— modified on Jan 27, 2021, 8:57:46 AM

Helpful?
Ravi Makhija

Feb 17, 2021, 1:42:21 PM via Website

1) FilmoraGo
2) Adobe Premiere Rush
3) VideoShow
4) PowerDirector
5) KineMaster
6) Quik
7) Viva
8) Funimate
9) Magisto
10) Alive

Helpful?
habanavee
  • Forum posts: 20

Mar 3, 2021, 11:11:07 AM via Website

I have been using FilmoraGo it is most wonderfull video editing tool. Highly recommended.

Helpful?
HarrisGarcia
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 12, 2021, 10:56:12 AM via Website

I would like to find a video editor that is easy to use.

Helpful?
Harry Claus
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 9, 2021, 3:53:46 PM via Website

Helpful for me.

Helpful?
David Kolton
  • Forum posts: 24

Jan 6, 2022, 6:40:13 PM via Website

In my opinion "VN Video Editor" is quite a handy video editor app, that is freely available as well.

Helpful?
Arielle Thomas

Feb 5, 2022, 7:28:28 AM via Website

Yes! I have been using inshot pro apk and in their basic package it includes following:
* Trim and cut videos. Split one video into several clips.
* Merge videos. Merge multiple clips into one. Combine and compress video without losing quality.
* Crop. Cut out the unwanted parts of the screen.
* Adjust ratio. Fit your video and photo in any aspect ratio.
* Adjust speed. From 0.2x to 100x.
* Reverse. Rewind the clip.
* Make photo slideshows. And you can also make stop motion video.
To trim,cut split and perform as many actions while editing in your application you can do that in inshot pro apk at apklifezone.com. In the advance video editor you will get the following features:
* Keyframes. Add keyframe animations to text, stickers, and PIPs.
* Picture-in-Picture (PIP). Add video and photo layers above the clip. Make video collage easily.
* Chroma key. Removes the selected color. You can use this tool to create green screen videos.
* Mask. Add a shape mask to the PIP.
* Mixtures. Blend your video with blend mode.
* Color picker. Pick any color on the screen and apply it to the background/text.

Helpful?
lonessam00
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 22, 2022, 7:11:56 AM via Website

After using a lot of video editing apps for android, I found the Kinemaster Pro as the best video editor for all android devices. It comes with lots of premium features like unlocked filters and effects for free. You can use it to edit your videos like a pro. Download this app from the internet.

Helpful?
tinadabi
Ahana
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 22, 2022, 8:35:58 AM via Website

Some of the basic video editing tools for android are:-

1. FilmoraGO
  2. Inshot
  3. KineMaster
  4. VivaVideo
  5. VideoShow
    1. Funimate
Helpful?
tinadabi

Feb 22, 2022, 2:23:59 PM via Website

lonessam00

After using a lot of video editing apps for android, I found the Kinemaster Pro as the best video editor for all android devices. It comes with lots of premium features like unlocked filters and effects for free. You can use it to edit your videos like a pro. Download this app from the internet.

True. I agree with you. I also use the Kinemaster APK to edit my videos.

Helpful?
lonessam00
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 22, 2022, 2:32:28 PM via Website

Thanks for the comment. Not only you but many people use Kinemaster. I think it is a top-rated app on the internet.

Helpful?
alexgrey01

Mar 30, 2022, 4:24:55 AM via Website

Hello! Yes, there are many tools that can help you do that on an Android device. But the best tool that I have loved till now is the kinemaster mod apk with asset store. This is a really great tool and you can get all of the premium features with it too.

Helpful?
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Mar 30, 2022, 11:31:27 AM via Website

PowerDirector (smug)

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
Joy of Smartphone
  • Forum posts: 22

May 21, 2022, 6:05:57 PM via Website

Cyberlink PowerDirector. One time purchase if you want PRO.

VN and CapCut are surprisingly good considering they are free - Best app for short video editing?

Inshot (Pro) has good reviews, try it

Helpful?