The Most Realistic First Person Shooting (FPS) Games in 2020

• Replies:4
  • Answered
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 179

Jan 31, 2020, 7:22:16 AM via Website

The call of Duty Modern Warface is one of the most popular games in the market. every person likes to play this game but the FPS game is also one of the best games in the market. my personal experience that people are loving with FPS games. So we have collected the best FPS game for android and iOS users to play these games for Free.

Shooting Range (iOS) - This shooting game is designed to give users of all ages the best shooting experience and skill with real guns. Aim and shoot in this free shooting game. Test your shooting skill by shooting practices with two different weapons. Do you think you have good marksmanship? Try it by shooting the bottles and other targets. Set your weapon fast and try to hit the target before time runs out.

Sniper Shooter Range (Android) - Welcome to Rea shooting world, this is an incredible 3D FPS mobile game. The logic of this game is very simple, just grab your gun to aim and shoot the targets to get higher scores. And this game is completely free, come and challenge with friends, to witness the birth of the legendary shooter.

Army Commando Special Ops (iOS) - Army Commando Special Opsis an FPS and special forces group mission game in which you have to clear the city from terrorists. Next, you got an arsenal of dangerous heavy weapons in the shop which you can get and unlock easily by clear the missions to get coins and buy all. This Army frontier commando shooting action game has a maximum of 2 to 4 different maps to perform an igi counter-terrorists operation.

50 Targets Shooting Challenge (iOS) is a new addicting shooting game for all ages in which your task is to shoot out as many points as you can from 50 targets on the screen. The game is 100% free and does not contain any In-App purchases. How to play: The rules are simple - tap anywhere to shoot and try to hit all the 50 targets that will appear on screen! Your points depend on your shooting accuracy! Watch out - you can miss max 3 targets and you have 5 bullets in each round. Go for high scores.

Guns & Firearms Simulator (Android) - Featuring the most realistic and immersive weapon simulation in stunning 3D graphics. All weapons are inspired by real existing guns and behave exactly like real firearms. Train to clear malfunctions (i.e. jams and light strikes) and make use of the slow-motion feature while inspecting the firearm models in full 3D. Of course, all weapons are featuring realistic and unique sounds for interactions and firing.

Best answer
haleema
  • Forum posts: 22

Feb 7, 2020, 7:42:55 AM via Website

it's really amazing and interesting shooting game

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
hotewjume
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 13, 2020, 5:51:26 AM via Website

I have downloaded a lot of Call of Duty game mods on many mod pages. Only the version I downloaded at "techbigs" can be used. Does anyone know why not give me a reason?(thinking)

Helpful?
JaneRRoberts
  • Forum posts: 18

Mar 11, 2020, 2:02:22 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Helpful?
MoniqueWilson
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 2, 2020, 9:12:17 AM via Website

Thank you for sharing this great game, As a shooting game fan, you cannot ignore Sniper 3D Mod Apk.GamesChurch.com is the website to download the game this for me.

— modified on Apr 2, 2020, 9:13:15 AM

Helpful?