- Forum posts: 64
Dec 25, 2019, 5:34:28 AM via Website
Dec 25, 2019 5:34:28 AM via Website
Check the general system information:
1. Tap the menu option on your phone (On the bottom of the screen)
2. Go to "Settings".
3. Find and tap "About device". The basic system information will be shown to you, namely Android version, Model, Build number, etc.
Check the detailed system information:
1. Go to Google Play store and download AIDA64- a system information, diagnostics, and auditing application which provides extremely detailed information about both hardware and installed software.
2. You can make use of the AIDA64 app to check whether your Android phone is compatible with the app version or not based on its parameters, thereby choosing the most proper app version to download if it's from third-party websites.
3. There're three important elements that you can check to compare with the app version such as Architecture (Instruction set or Supported ABIs), Android version and Screen DPI (Pixel Density)
Android system Info app
1. Access Google Play>Find the app name>Click Install.
2. Open the downloaded app.
3. Tap on the tab "System". It will show lots of system information such as Configuration, OS, Memory or CPU,...