Dec 23, 2019, 5:32:20 AM via Website
Dec 23, 2019 5:32:20 AM via Website
To download Whatsapp's status such as photos, videos or GIFs, follow these steps below:
1. Open Whatsapp and select the Status tab.
2. Choose someone's Whatsapp status that you want to download.
3. Then open the file manager on your device and look for Whatsapp folder.
4. Next, open the Media folder.
5. In the Media folder, it will appear lots of different files. You need to find “.Statuses” folder.
6. Since “.Statuses” is always hidden, you need to click on "More" (3 vertical dots) and choose "Show hidden files".
7. Tap on “.Statuses” and it will show status of your contacts.
8. Then move the wanted status to your Android device gallery by long-press and copy it.
9. Go back to the main screen, search for DCIM folder. Open it and paste this status.
10. Open your gallery and navigate to the DCIM folder. Then you will see the downloaded WhatsApp status.