[APP][5.0+] uBanker - Online Trading App

• Replies:2
jonsmith
  • Forum posts: 81

Oct 15, 2019, 5:19:54 AM via Website

uBanker strives to make online trading as easy and comfortable as possible for our clients and that is why we have developed a mobile version of our trading platform.

Only by using your smartphone, tablet or iPhone devices, you can easily keep up with financial information and place and manage trades in the financial markets. With our innovative mobile platform, you can always follow and monitor your account, view the history of your transactions and trade in the financial markets whenever you are.

Our mobile PROfit platform offers mobility combined with convenience and a variety of trading tools. In this way, uBanker puts Forex markets and all its opportunities right in the palm of your hand.

With uBanker’s mobile trading platform you can have the speed, functionality and the tools of the desktop PROfit platform right on your tablet, smartphone or iPhone devices.

By using the mobile version of the PROfit trading platform, you can act on market price movements as they occur, and follow the direction of a number of different financial instruments whenever you are.

Download Link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubanker.mobile&hl=en_ZA

Smithyy1
  • Forum posts: 21

Feb 5, 2020, 11:57:36 PM via Website

wow, thanks for your app!

Helpful?
StroggCore
  • Forum posts: 19

Jun 10, 2020, 4:29:16 PM via Website

I used this app for a while but found a much better one. As a Fondex ctrader, I haven't found any features that allow me to monitor cryptocurrency changes. For a novice trader, this app is great, but for experienced traders, it's better to look for a better app. I noticed that this app uses a large amount of phone memory, and it works slowly, but in trading every second is important. If this app is updated in the future, I'll advise my trading students on it, since it's quite convenient.

— modified on Jun 10, 2020, 7:18:54 PM

Helpful?