- Forum posts: 15
Sep 20, 2019, 11:26:11 AM via Website
Sep 20, 2019 11:26:11 AM via Website
Unroot an Android Device Using SuperSU
SuperSU is the simplest way to unroot your android device which is free to download for rooted devices. So now let's find out how to unroot an Android device using SuperSU.
1. At first download and install SuperSU from Google Play Store.
2. After launching SuperSU then go to the settings app.
3. Scroll down and find "Full unroot" and tap on that.
4. You will be asked to confirm that you want to completely unroot your device.tap on yes.
5. Once done SuperSU will close automatically.
6. Now restart your android device.
7. when your device booted up then uninstall SuperSU.
8. Now you can use the device as an unrooted device.
— modified on Sep 20, 2019, 5:17:03 PM by moderator